***WBB: 2024 Recruiting Thread***

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Her X account says Visit 2 - "Loading" with Green & Orange hearts. The only prominent WBB program with green & orange colors is Miami. Lily's Instagram account includes bikini pics and she has a TikTok video titled "Influencer". Lily, meet the Cavinder twins...
If she is serious about basketball Miami is not her place. They have a new coach and distractions including those "famous" twins. If she is sober, we want her and have a solid appeal of going into next season as a Top 10 team, a long-tenured coach, and a need for some bodies to throw in the mix. Plus, her family will not have to go halfway across the country to support her. I am betting on Iowa State in this one. In one write-up, her Oregon State experience was family-like, and the Cyclone program prides itself on that.

Lily Hansford - Lily Hansford (DePere, Wisc.) was a two-time All-Area honoree and a two-time All-Conference selection. The guard averaged 13.1 points and 4.6 rebounds per game during her junior campaign, to go along with 1.3 assists and 1.5 blocks per contest. The guard shot 45 percent from the floor on the year, and a blistering 43 percent from beyond the arc.
According to Prospects Nation, Hansford “has legitimate length on the wing. A left-hand dominant shooter, Hansford showed range well out beyond the 3-point line...Hansford is a smooth operator inside drills and competition.”

kcdc4isu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2009
west of dm east of cb
If she is serious about basketball Miami is not her place. They have a new coach and distractions including those "famous" twins. If she is sober, we want her and have a solid appeal of going into next season as a Top 10 team, a long-tenured coach, and a need for some bodies to throw in the mix. Plus, her family will not have to go halfway across the country to support her. I am betting on Iowa State in this one. In one write-up, her Oregon State experience was family-like, and the Cyclone program prides itself on that.

Lily Hansford - Lily Hansford (DePere, Wisc.) was a two-time All-Area honoree and a two-time All-Conference selection. The guard averaged 13.1 points and 4.6 rebounds per game during her junior campaign, to go along with 1.3 assists and 1.5 blocks per contest. The guard shot 45 percent from the floor on the year, and a blistering 43 percent from beyond the arc.
According to Prospects Nation, Hansford “has legitimate length on the wing. A left-hand dominant shooter, Hansford showed range well out beyond the 3-point line...Hansford is a smooth operator inside drills and competition.”
My thoughts on players in the portal. The top tier ones are looking at a team they think can take them to the finals of the Big dance. Some are either in a coaching change or not getting the minutes they feel they should be getting. Then today with NIL some are just looking at how much they can get. I hope we are looking at the first group who want to go for a title and are willing to take the minutes they get to work for that goal.

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
One of these times I need to go in for the week instead of just the championship game. Even though we lost that was a fun day in KC.
With the tournaments separated this year, the non-game environment was EXTREMELY tame. Really practically empty.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
With the tournaments separated this year, the non-game environment was EXTREMELY tame. Really practically empty.

And no crossover day next season because the men need all of Tuesday for their first round. Women will play Wed-Sat and finish on Monday.

In theory, the ISU men could play their regular-season finale at Hilton, while at the same time the women are playing their conference tournament semifinal game.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron