We Will Membership May

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007
Morning all!

We Will had a very generous donor step up and wants to help us grow our support base. The donor is pledging $200,000 if we can add 200 new recurring members in May. We’ve had 10 sign up already. Can join for $10 a month. Pretty awesome chance where a little now can really add up. Can’t thank you all enough for how you’ve rallied behind our efforts. Sign up here and please tell your friends! https://www.wewillcollective.com/donate#your-ID-here

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007
4th place at Kentucky Derby pays out $250k

surely just a coincidence : )
Tyrese and Georges also made the next round of the Playoffs :) ....I'll leave you guessing! But in all seriousness, the larger donors love that everyone in the fanbase is doing all they can. We can compete in this world with our great fans and numbers! Appreciate you all.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Tyrese and Georges also made the next round of the Playoffs :) ....I'll leave you guessing! But in all seriousness, the larger donors love that everyone in the fanbase is doing all they can. We can compete in this world with our great fans and numbers! Appreciate you all.
regardless of whos writing the large checks, i can appreciate that unnamed individual is offering incentive to the fanbase at large to donate.

Smarter business practice than our rivals collective whining from Florida : )

Reactions: brentblum

JEFF420

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 6, 2014
Michigan
Morning all!

We Will had a very generous donor step up and wants to help us grow our support base. The donor is pledging $200,000 if we can add 200 new recurring members in May. We’ve had 10 sign up already. Can join for $10 a month. Pretty awesome chance where a little now can really add up. Can’t thank you all enough for how you’ve rallied behind our efforts. Sign up here and please tell your friends! https://www.wewillcollective.com/donate#your-ID-here
god damn it

dshindy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 23, 2014
Johnston
We’ve had 35 new folks sign up which is a great jump start! Let’s keep it going. 165 to go for $200,000.
I unintentionally made a recurring monthly donation instead of joining the We Will Club. What would be the easiest way to switch that over?

Reactions: NATEizKING

EnhancedFujita

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2013
Johnston
I'm a CF Premium member already. Is there a way to join at the Hilton Magic level and have my current CF Premium membership switch over? Or do I need to cancel my current CF Premium then re-up it through We Will?

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
I'm a CF Premium member already. Is there a way to join at the Hilton Magic level and have my current CF Premium membership switch over? Or do I need to cancel my current CF Premium then re-up it through We Will?
Same question from me as well.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron