Wednesday DC thread

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I'd be happy if we had a separate Daily DC thread board. It's not funny any more.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
who gives a rats *** right now.

ugh.

-keep

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
Hey, why not talk about our imaginary DC? It's either this, or discuss the BBall game from last night.:no:

wartknight

Mar 24, 2006
I think last week there was a day where we almost got to 10 before I couldn't stand it any more and started one.

nj829

Mar 18, 2006
Northwest Arkansas
one of these days it's going to happen. there will be 3 pages of random pointless posts (such as this one) and then 20 pages of people saying it's great, others being disapointed, others saying Pollard should be fired, a few complaining about the Iowa connection or lack there of, and a couple asking if this will help land HB.

Oh yeah, at least 1 Dave McCartney picture, a Mark Ditka reference, and a Wayne Bolt Push-Button whistle comment.

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
Oh yeah, at least 1 Dave McCartney picture, a Mark Ditka reference, and a Wayne Bolt Push-Button whistle comment.

Which reminded me - does anyone have a pic of Dale McCartney? I haven't seen one, but heard he looks live Dave, only bald.

I am also looking for the GC pic from our football conference room that said something to the effect of, "I is in your footballz offices, stealin' your millionz" - anyone got that one? It surfaced soon after he plunged the dull spoon into Cy's chest...

kgreeny

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Which reminded me - does anyone have a pic of Dale McCartney? I haven't seen one, but heard he looks live Dave, only bald.

I am also looking for the GC pic from our football conference room that said something to the effect of, "I is in your footballz offices, stealin' your millionz" - anyone got that one? It surfaced soon after he plunged the dull spoon into Cy's chest...
Dale!:wink:

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006

I have a copy of the GC picture that he autographed for the players...