***Week 1 College Football Survivor Game***

iowastatefan1929

Oct 26, 2006
I am changing my pick to tennessee due to the florida game cancellation. If the florida choosers are allowed to go without changing their pick then i stay with florida.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
i'm thinking about letting the people who picked the florida/idaho game go through but they have to pick 2 teams next week. Either that or they would have to pick a conference championship game at the end of the year to technically win.

What do you guys think?

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
i'm thinking about letting the people who picked the florida/idaho game go through but they have to pick 2 teams next week. Either that or they would have to pick a conference championship game at the end of the year to technically win.

What do you guys think?
Would the conference championship game have to have an unbeaten team in it?

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA

What do you guys think?
What would your plan be if the game is rescheduled?

Idaho athletic director Rob Spear said that there are two options — either the game can be rescheduled for another date, or it will not be replayed. He said the two schools would address that early next week. Both teams have an open date the weekend of Oct. 25. Idaho would prefer to see the game rescheduled, as Florida is set to pay the school $975,000 to visit.
http://www.idahostatesman.com/2014/...dals-football-game-at.html?sp=/99/1687/&ihp=1

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Id say its still their week one pick and they are in but have used the team they picked.
Then come 10/25 or whenever it's played they pick a game for that week along with the
pick they have in the rescheduled game. So as of now they'd be in but with an *.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Ok, so I need clarification on this as this is my first time playing.

1. So available games feature at least one team undefeated, not both correct?

2. Do only one team needs to be, do I have to pick the undefeated team? For instead if State U (0-2) was playing State Tech (2-0), could i pick State U (0-2) to upset State Tech (2-0).

Can I get a ruling? Looking at the next few weeks.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
If you still wanna play, you still can! You have to pick the Miami (Fl) @ Louisville game though.

As far as the Florida game, I will be using this below as how to deal with it. Thanks Cyforce for the suggestion. I will post the week 2 thread sometime tomorrow evening.

Id say its still their week one pick and they are in but have used the team they picked.
Then come 10/25 or whenever it's played they pick a game for that week along with the
pick they have in the rescheduled game. So as of now they'd be in but with an *.