Well, it's finally over

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Y'all are gonna be so triggered when you see how much Indiana Fever coverage we are getting over the summer.
Yeah, like all the coverage we've been getting of the Indiana Pacers and NBA all-star Tyrese Haliburton, right?

bustamoveisu

Sep 8, 2012
Big Bird just said they(SC)brought in 9 players in double figures. SC scored 87 pts so somebody's math is a bit fuzzy.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
There's a happy, healthy medium - I would agree. But this wouldn't have been called Cyclone FANATIC if it was just Cyclone Fans.
Yeah I get that, I'm saying the fanatics are the minority by probably a lot.

• Agree
Reactions: Jer

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
Oh ********. I know many people from both sides and none of them act like petulant children like you guys on this site do.

You guys were more ecstatic today than would have been if ISU men's were playing tommorrow night and you know it.
I was just as ecstatic today as I was when Iowa's baseball team got knocked out of the NCAA regionals last year, but not as ecstatic as I was when my Cyclones made the Sweet 16, which is something your Hawkeyes can't do.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I better shut up now before I get banned for simply refusing to fall in line and trash everything about Iowa including............wait for it..........women's basketball of all things.
You're the only one calling people less of fans or haters of the state. I'm just simply explaining my perspective... and literally made a post saying you can have your perspective and I can have mine. If you can't handle that, you should probably get off this thing called the Internet.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Why do you guys hate the state you either live in or grew up in so much? It's really disturbing behavior.

I agree with the other poster, really terrible look for this fanbase. I didn't realize people get so triggered over women's basketball.

**** off hawk fan.

The "good for the state" narrative is nothing more than insecure hawk fans who can't ever just enjoy their own good thing, they're needy enough to need everyone else to celebrate their accomplishments with them.

Its a rivalry. You wouldnt expect auburn to root for Alabama or Tamu to root for Texas. But for some reason you hawks are obsessed with ISU fans rooting for you.

ElephantPie

Aug 17, 2011
If anyone wants to continue in the schadenfreude, they are showing last year’s Iowa VS LSU championship game on Origin Sports (channel 1163 if you have the Samsung TV Plus App). ;)

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Oh, but they had the toughest draw in the tournament. She ended up with 30 points of which 18 were in the first quarter. Twelve points the rest of the way?? Bench points were 37-0!! SC’s defense came up big!!

Iowa football last year 0-96 in 3 games against ranked teams Iowa men’s BB team against Oregon a few years ago 0-62 guard points and now Iowa women’s team bench outscored 0-37. Weird way of looking at things but that’s rough!

rosshm16

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 8, 2023
Oh, but they had the toughest draw in the tournament. She ended up with 30 points of which 18 were in the first quarter. Twelve points the rest of the way?? Bench points were 37-0!! SC’s defense came up big!!

Iowa football last year 0-96 in 3 games against ranked teams Iowa men’s BB team against Oregon a few years ago 0-62 guard points and now Iowa women’s team bench outscored 0-37. Weird way of looking at things but that’s rough!
You hate to see it.