Westworld

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
After watching last night, I think I need to build a swimming pool in my back yard. Just in case a certain blonde wants to stop by and skinny dip some evening.

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
I hit and missed watched season 2 episodes being aired before the start of 3.

It made way more sense than the first time through.

I just finished rewatching Season 1 and have watched a couple of "timelines", which has really helped.

I still can't get the whole Arnold and Bernard thing to compute, because I thought they put Arnold's consciousness into Bernard, but I think Arnold was a white dude? Then I see the conversations with Bernard and Dolores and it seems like he's supposed to be Arnold. ******* confusing, but I'm probably just missing one little detail.

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
I just finished rewatching Season 1 and have watched a couple of "timelines", which has really helped.

I still can't get the whole Arnold and Bernard thing to compute, because I thought they put Arnold's consciousness into Bernard, but I think Arnold was a white dude? Then I see the conversations with Bernard and Dolores and it seems like he's supposed to be Arnold. ******* confusing, but I'm probably just missing one little detail.
The white dude in the original photograph wasn't Arnold-- I think it was Dr. Ford's father.

Bernard couldn't see Arnold in the photograph because "it didn't look like anything to him."

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
The white dude in the original photograph wasn't Arnold-- I think it was Dr. Ford's father.

Bernard couldn't see Arnold in the photograph because "it didn't look like anything to him."

Click - I need to youtube that, because I didn't catch that.
...It doesn't look like anything to me.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I wasn't overly impressed or excited about last night. I do think it set the table for the rest of season, which is to be expected.

I'm used to binge watching, so this takes some getting used to

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
There are still a lot of things I don't completely understand
I wasn't overly impressed or excited about last night. I do think it set the table for the rest of season, which is to be expected.

I'm used to binge watching, so this takes some getting used to

Same here. I didn't come into WestWorld until after the end of season 2 so we got to binge it all, this will be weird. We only have HBO Go (sharing with a *cough* friend) so I had to wait until tonight to see start of season 3.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I liked last night. i thought the ending reveal to us was surprising. I can't decide if I just didn't see it coming or if they didn't portray it that way.

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
5 characters with the Delores programming.

Wait till the sh!t hits the fan.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Ok help me to understand something here.

The end of last season showed "william" stuck in a room in a desert wasteland. Why? Was that the future they showed Bernard in at the end of this season? And if it is, how can it be william after the events of now?

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Ok help me to understand something here.

The end of last season showed "william" stuck in a room in a desert wasteland. Why? Was that the future they showed Bernard in at the end of this season? And if it is, how can it be william after the events of now?

I would try to comment but I'm in the same place. I feel like I need to rewatch it all again. I didn't focus while watching the first part of season 3 so I felt a little lost.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I liked this season better than 2. Some aspects of this season were my favorite of the whole series. As usual I'm not sure I completely understood everything that happened in the end. I liked the the end when they played dark side of the moon. I really don't like what they did with William but that goes back to last season. I feel like they don't really know what to do with that character.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron