What music are you listening to right now?

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Korn is working on a new album that is supposed to be hard, raw, and basic like their first few albums. Not even having a producer involved to keep it genuine. Has me happy!

:otz:

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
Korn is working on a new album that is supposed to be hard, raw, and basic like their first few albums. Not even having a producer involved to keep it genuine. Has me happy!

:otz:
That would be good to go back to their roots. I know Jonathan is a big dubstep guy, but that isn't Korn.

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
Thanks to rediscovering 2001's "Murder on the Dancefloor" by Sophie Ellis-Bextor upon its rerelease this year, I went digging for her other stuff and ended up really liking almost all of it. Got her hits CD off Amazon (Songs from the Kitchen Disco) and there's only two of the twenty tracks that are 'meh' to me. There's a nice cover of New Order's "True Faith", Cher's "Take Me Home", and Alcazar's "Crying at the Discotheque". She'd never had an American Hot 100 song before "Murder" this January, so it was no wonder I was unfamiliar with anything else in her catalog. She has songwriting credits on pretty much everything that's not a cover. It's very pop, so if you don't like upbeat singles Sophie probably won't be your thing. But if you DO, give her a listen.

Murder on the Dancefloor

Get Over You

Come With Us

Crying at the Discotheque

Last edited:

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I've sort of been a little over Black Keys the last few years, but adding Beck and Juicy J make this funky AF. Just airtight:

Reactions: Cyclonepride

Texbudman

Nov 20, 2012
Arlington,Tx
Haven't tracked the thread closely, lately, so perhaps someone posted previously.

Encountered this on XM today. Full album slated for release in May.

Haven't tracked the thread closely, lately, so perhaps someone posted previously.

Cool song and video. Going to see them in Fort Worth in August for first time. Looking forward to it

Reactions: cyclones500