Where is the Hate Week Thread?

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
I see they only scored 7 points todayo_O. Can't believe they could only score one touchdown against the Jackrabbits.

Also, **** the hawks

• Funny
Reactions: CyclonesMoney

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
It will be tough sledding next week but I'm happy that the phony overhyped 'biggest game ever' crap from last year won't be coming with it.

Reactions: State2015

MisterO

Proverbs 19:11
Dec 6, 2020
If we can run the ball and not make mistakes to beat ourselves- we’ll be fine. I didn’t see much today that shows we’ll be able to run the ball against them tho.
HD will have an even bigger game next week star-wise, just not sure if it’ll be enough if we can’t run the ball consistently.

KCClone1

Feb 28, 2010
Urbandale
Air the ball out early and often, 4 wide all day, Dekkers can run to the boundary if nothing is open. At least dont go down playing paddycake with Ferentz, go down swinging.
This. I don’t see us being able to run the ball at all. Another key is the punt return game. Noel needs to catch every punt. SDSU let a lot of punts bounce and it cost them with safeties.

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
Iowa is going to need a miracle to keep it within 20. They might have the worst offense in all of D-1.
by miracle do you mean big play after big play by ST and D bordering on flukish? because thats their whole identity. Iowa will be a 4-5 point favorite when this line opens.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: Aclone and 83cy

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Iowa's defense and special teams are really, really good. Their offense is really, really bad. Need to get just enough of a running game to make them respect it, and play mistake free on offense. Can't give them easy points. Defense needs to assert themselves and make sure Petras doesn't gain any rhythm. I think the first to 20 wins.

Reactions: JimmyChitwood

CyclonesMoney

Sep 12, 2017
I see they only scored 7 points todayo_O. Can't believe they could only score one touchdown against the Jackrabbits.

Also, **** the hawks
1 field goal and 2 safeties that’s how the Iowa chickens score. I hope they are that pathetic next week against ISU.

• Agree
Reactions: MisterO