Who forgot to play Juicy Wiggle?

The reason ISU lost?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Antihawk240

May 17, 2012
Without any doubt in my mind, our secondary was absolutely confused and baffled why Juicy Wiggle got played after the 2nd TD of the 2nd half instead of 1st TD that they forgot all about their coverage and let the 75 yard fireball occur.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone and jsb

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
Liked it played at the end of 3 rd quarter myself. Need something to fill another 3:30 minute tv time out. When are they going to rolling the ads on the bottom of the screen. Either 7 or 8 tv timeouts in the 1st half. So much for speeding up the game.

Billups06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 18, 2006
Was it Peter Gabriel they destroyed the speakers with between 3rd and 4th quarters? That was awful.
This. They need to ban all rock music with the current sound system (could probably limit its use anyway).

Didley

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 19, 2019
This. They need to ban all rock music with the current sound system (could probably limit its use anyway).
Did they play a cover of “In the Air Tonight” rather than the Phil Collins version? I was pretty **** faced so I may have just been misremembering

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Whoever the **** that is "singing" and whoever the **** thought that song needed to be redone should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell.
And they can take Phil Collins’ music with them. I’m not anti-Phil, but his music has no place in trying to pump a crowd or team up for a football game. Might as well play Yanni or John Tesh.

• Haha
Reactions: dafarmer

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
And they can take Phil Collins’ music with them. I’m not anti-Phil, but his music has no place in trying to pump a crowd or team up for a football game. Might as well play Yanni or John Tesh.

"In the Air Tonight" is a fantastic "revenge" song to play in the second half when we are making a comeback!

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
Might as well had Barney sing, “I love you….”