Who is your Final 4 and Champ?

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
Having a tough time seeing any 1 seed (other than UCONN) winning the championship.

North Carolina - Frauds
Houston - Banged up, no depth. But could win if they're healthy
Purdue - Purdue is still Purdue

Who's your final 4 and champ?

Reactions: nrg4isu

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
My heart says ISU. Gut says Houston. FWIW, I don’t believe UConn makes the final 4

• Agree
Reactions: pourcyne

troutslayer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 28, 2011
ISU, Houston, Arizona, and Tennessee. Going homer on ISU for the Championship. If they play like they did even against Baylor, they can go all the way.

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
Auburn is a team that no one seems to talk about. They are 4th in the NET. Everyone is is talking UCONN and Iowa State and over looking Auburn. I think they upset UCONN and make the elite 8 to face Iowa State, and the winner of that game makes the national championship game.

troutslayer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 28, 2011
Arizona usually craps the bed though, don’t they?
Yeah, probably lol. I've changed my bracket so many times already. I think the West region is the weakest of all of them, so it's up for grabs in my opinion.

ClonesFTW

Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
If Uconn didn't win last year - I'd be all over them to win this year. The whole "back to back" narrative is the only reason I'm not picking them. I think this is the year Houston gets it done, and we'll be partially responsible after setting the fire under them Saturday.

RollClones14

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2018
Auburn
North Carolina (their path could be pretty easy)
Houston (Champ)
Creighton

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Final Four: Iowa State, Arizona, Tennessee, Houston

Arizona, Houston final and Houston cuts down the nets

FOREVERTRUE

Sep 18, 2017
Just gonna pull my replies from other threads over here for the heck of it.

Screw it lets go for a 4th rematch against Houston, and beat them down again for the championship.

Just for the shear hell of it final four of:
East - Iowa State
West- Baylor
South- Houston
Midwest- Kansas

I mean it's not completely out of the realm of possibilities. Baylor's path is the easiest, Kansas will have McCullar and Dickinson playing again so it's possible, we have a difficult road through UConn but doable if we play how we did Sunday and Houston is just ink.

Edit: I would love this situation but realistically I don't truly believe it would happen.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
EAST - UConn/ISU/Auburn -- ISU, what the heck
WEST - UNC
MIDWEST - Barnes+Painter+Shaka = upset bloodbath. Kansas probably. Maybe the Zags or Creighton.
SOUTH - Houston

I am leaning Houston to win it all. They had their bad night vs ISU. They have the guards. Only going to be healthier. I do worry about Tugler being gone though.

With UConn, 2 issues - a) they won last year, so that's a thing, and b) they are in a tough region.
UNC is kind of my dark horse, they could win with a couple breaks. I put $2 on them +1700 a while back.
ISU, Auburn, Marquette (if Tolek is OK) other dark horses.

Would love to see Houston, ISU, KU, and Baylor as the F4. That would be something.
Actually, swap TCU for KU, even better.

Malty Flannel

Sep 19, 2019
Huxley
Just finished my bracket this morning. Weighted my decisions by Kenpom, NET quadrant records, injury status’s, Homer bias, and gut feelings.

Ended with a final 4 of Iowa State (who plays auburn instead of UConn), Arizona, Creighton

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron