Who plays next year?

MaxPower57

Mar 30, 2006
Probably just the JC guys, Sims and Reynolds primarily. Maybe Bellamy, but the WR bin is already pretty full. Spears probably needs a year and Martin....well I don't understand signing Martin at all.

Drizzle

Nov 9, 2007
Probably just the JC guys, Sims and Reynolds primarily. Maybe Bellamy, but the WR bin is already pretty full. Spears probably needs a year and Martin....well I don't understand signing Martin at all.

I'm hoping with the size and speed of Martin, he'll at least be able to help us out on 3rd down or as a backup.. I actually kind of think he could make a major impact. But i don't know ****!

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
Paul, just said on the radio that Bellamy was not coming to ISU....?

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
Significant time:
Reynolds, Bellamy, Sims

Limited time:
Blanton, Moore, Martin, White, Woods, Jackson, and maybe Watson at Saftey

the rest redshirt...

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Whichever receivers create space with the defender will be making an impact and will play. Last year, our receivers were bottled up fairly well and AA was lucky to have as many yards as he did.

benjay

Mar 23, 2006
Good class. Yet recruiting is a numbers game. Some pan out and some don't.

The answer to who will contribute in '09 is: Who knows. Every recruit looks all-world in their highlight videos and against their high school/juco competition. The ISU practice field and the Big 12 playing field have a tendency to expose weaker players.

Forget the star ratings, forget the highlight reels. We'll know who's ready to produce in September.

CY ST8T

Mar 23, 2006
Ben Bruns was on M&M and talked of Bellamy and sure sounded like he was signed and coming so I would assume the Paul Clark info is either old or bad.

Rick

Mar 18, 2007
Ankeny
Bellamy's LOI wasn't released until 2:59. Whether he signed at noon or not we will never know. And who ever mentioned "Paul" earlier please make sure we know who you are talking about. I thought you meant our coach!

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
Money, and sims...I cant wait to watch both these guys next year especially sims we need someone besides LJ to lock up the secondary

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron