Will McDonald NFL Draft Prospect

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I'm pretty sure scouts are going to see what we saw and he'll be drafted fairly high. Realy I think the only thing keeping him from round 1 is his weight, but as an OLB I don't think it's as big a deal.

He played DE on a 3 man front for us this year after Uwazurike left so it kind of capped his potential from a sack numbers perspective.

Might not go round 1 (lord I wish he would both for him and so we can get the monkey off ISU's back) but I don't see him falling below low round 2. Good edge rushers are just waaaaay too valuable in today's NFL.
I really want Dallas to draft him. Imagine him and Parsons together. They likely won't take him at 26 but who knows? Surely he will be gone before their next pick at 58 but I can dream.

Reactions: robahrens

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006
I really want Dallas to draft him. Imagine him and Parsons together. They likely won't take him at 26 but who knows? Surely he will be gone before their next pick at 58 but I can dream.
Depending on what he does at the combine, it's not impossible that he sneaks into the late first round. Maybe not highly likely, but possible.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Depending on what he does at the combine, it's not impossible that he sneaks into the late first round. Maybe not highly likely, but possible.
Him and Parsons would destroy the world. They took Lamb when I prayed to the Football Gods, who knows?

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Cowboys suck too!

Bam!

:p:)

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Can't have him!

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Just kiddin around!

I will root for whichever team that lands him.

Within reason! :D

CycloneFan97

Jun 19, 2017
My best player comps for McDonald are Haason Reddick and Micah Parsons, McDonald fits that edge speed-rusher type perfectly

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Guessing you're a Bengals fan since you hate the Steelers too?
@t-noah
No! Not hardly.

Chiefs. That's why I might be a bit sassy this week.

Tough, tough game against Philly. Chiefs are dinged up. They could very easily lose. Eagles are also extremely good. I'm not greatly confident.

I do like playing in the last game though. You have a chance.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
No! Not hardly.

Chiefs. That's why I might be a bit sassy this week.

Tough, tough game against Philly. Chiefs are dinged up. They could very easily lose. Eagles are also extremely good. I'm not greatly confident.
Ya, pretty sure the Eagles win this one.

• Dislike
Reactions: 2020cy

Daserop

Feb 9, 2011
The Bebop
Nothing new here. Just a nice condensed summary of why he's turning heads.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Nothing new here. Just a nice condensed summary of why he's turning heads.

This is fantastic, because I'm 100% convinced that he is going to kill it with his athleticism at the combine.

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006
From NFL.com:

McDonald has been the best pure rusher here, with his combination of speed and the ability to bend at the top of his rush. There's no doubt he has the top spin move of anyone at the Senior Bowl. I think he's a lock to be a top-50 pick. He might even go in the first round when it's all said and done. To me, he's a better player than the Titans' Harold Landry was back in 2018 as a prospect out of Boston College, and Landry went early in Round 2 (41st overall).

clone4life82

Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
Out of Chicago they are saying Jalen Carter with the #1 pick and then Will McDonald with their second round pick if he is still available. Sounds like he is really moving up. Good for him.
I mean defensive line ain’t a bad place to start but they need some friggin o linemen. Same song and dance every year.

• Winner
Reactions: Aclone

cyclones7

May 17, 2010
I mean defensive line ain’t a bad place to start but they need some friggin o linemen. Same song and dance every year.

Yep, supposedly from what I have read that there are some free agent o linemen that they will go after. We will see what happens.