Winning is Fun.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Winning is fun indeed. I'm afraid the stars will have to align in order for us to win 2 of the next 3, though.

I'd say we've got a good chance to beat Tech at home, but our offense is gonna have to show up big time for us to have any chance of winning at Okie State or TCU.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Winning is fun indeed. I'm afraid the stars will have to align in order for us to win 2 of the next 3, though.

I'd say we've got a good chance to beat Tech at home, but our offense is gonna have to show up big time for us to have any chance of winning at Okie State or TCU.

Okie State is beat up badly now. They have so many players hurt. Then add in that Gundy didn't even have confidence in his own kid to start him today.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
happy-gilmore.gif

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Today was fun. Even before the great 4th quarter I thought we looked a bit better.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Today was fun but it was more of a "well at least we won a Big 12 game this year."

We have 2 winnable games left, I want to see how the rest of the season plays out before I get too excited.

• Agree
Reactions: CyBobby and joefrog

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Today was fun but it was more of a "well at least we won a Big 12 game this year."

We have 2 winnable games left, I want to see how the rest of the season plays out before I get too excited.

Just enjoy the win! Think of how miserable we have felt for the last 5 games. I'm not going to borrow trouble.

And honestly, the most important thing is that those kids were able to enjoy some success today. Hutchinson was celebrating that first TD as if he had scored. That's pretty cool. It was fun to see the coaches' families come out and celebrate after the win as well.

Help Support Us

Become a patron