Zero games with Reggie Smith?

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
I was reflecting on last years screw job last night when I realized that I couldn’t remember a single of ISU’s games that Reggie Smith’s officiating crew worked this year. If that’s the case it makes me think that as much as CMC publicly down played the officials in that game , privately they made sure that crew didn’t work another one of our games.

D

Deleted member 8507

Someone in another thread said he worked one of our earlier games. Okie St maybe?

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
I was reflecting on last years screw job last night when I realized that I couldn’t remember a single of ISU’s games that Reggie Smith’s officiating crew worked this year. If that’s the case it makes me think that as much as CMC publicly down played the officials in that game , privately they made sure that crew didn’t work another one of our games.

He did the game at TCU.

• Agree
Reactions: JRE1975

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
He did the game at TCU.
Yep, just figured out how to look it up. Seemed like we got Cooper Castleberry’s crew more often than any other. Glad to see Reggie did only one of our games, that crew is overly flag happy (when they’re not picking them up anyway).