Honestly, Morello's was probably easier than Slash's. I don't know how to explain it, but his note sequences made a lot more sense to me than the rock ones. Does that make sense??

I know, the Audioslave thing totally doesn't fit! I'm also always a little weirded out any time I hear Maynard with A Perfect Circle. Those superbands always confuse me!! I used to be an asst mgr at a Sam Goody, so I had to remember all of the links.
I LOVED the Tom Morello battle on GH3. That was my favorite. :yes: I was listening to "Calm Like a Bomb" on my iPod this morning on my way to work! Very nice pull!! It's a lot softer, but I was also a big R.E.M. fan.
Good call on the Velvet Revolver!! I love Slash. :) I think I heard Scott Weiland is back in rehab?

I also love the Toadies...
I am with you brother! We are offering kids from dinky towns in Iowa and Nebraska when they are in 8th and 9th grade but not yet to a legacy like Darius Stevens...unbelievabley short-sited.

Hey, do you have some conncection to the Stevens family?
Thats great. I love seeing us punch the 'skers right in the mouth, be it on the field or in the parking lot of a race, lol. Reminds me of the time I (in a beligerent stupor) pissed on Kinnick. Go Cyclones.
I was at the Knasas Nascar Race. This was the night before the ISU-Neb game in Lincoln last year. You can see the dude trying to hand me a pen but I just wanted a punching picture. He was pissed but got over it. Go Cyclones.
I'll work on it... as soon as I get that dang song out of my head. It's freaking infectious!!

("F-R-E-E... that spells 'free'.")
"Oh, don't be ridiculous! I'm not trying to humiliate anyone at all, so grow some thicker skin. I'm just very, very tired of the unbridled arrogance I see from a lot of posters on here who think they know everything about everything."

Stop assuming I am ridiculous, please. I went back over your posts this morning after I got your message and I would still post the same message and neg rep you because besides your third post on the board you had absolutely minimal to no content to your posts and they were dripping with sarcasm or telling people to eat crow. Let me remind you:

"I'm not setting out here to be a smart***" - cussing on the board is enough for me to neg rep you.

"Yeah, sure you could." - why even bother posting this?

"I guess you have pretty high standards to call a team with 21 wins mediocre. I guess it must take at least 25 wins to be halfway decent for you, huh?" - there are many more constructive ways to get your point across without endlessly relying on sarcasm.

"How DARE he have the audacity to take the advantage of a good situation by being in the right place at the right time!!!???!!! What a horrible, corrupt man he is!" - Again with the sarcasm and you provide no information to back your claims.

I hope that you can understand the message I am trying to get across to you right now and that a little sarcasm is alright, but it gets old. Of your multiple posts on that thread which you started, I would only consider one a good post. And, that one is greatly overshadowed by the majority of sarcastic ones. Just because others act arrogant and sarcastic does not mean that you have to join them. I negative rep them, too, so I hope you don't feel offended by it.

-CycloneWanderer
Oh, don't be ridiculous! I'm not trying to humiliate anyone at all, so grow some thicker skin. I'm just very, very tired of the unbridled arrogance I see from a lot of posters on here who think they know everything about everything. Don't ascribe any other motive to me besides occasionally playing the devil's advocate.
Awesome! That should be a great concert. Let me know if you want any Twin Cities advice.

Filter

No filters available.