Um... he does what I tell him to. :wink: So, I guess, you can take that however you would like.
DaddyMac,

I wanted to keep you in the loop on the upcoming Memorial Golf event for the Iowa Donor Network. I had commented on this when you were trying to do your charity promotion and wanted to share the date & info on the golf.

It will be held at Briarwood Golf Course in Ankeny on May 12. It will start with registration at 8:30 am & golf starting at 10 am. Upon conclusion of the golf, there will be dinner served downstairs & auction items to be auctioned off.

I am currently working with ISU on getting some guests (Football players) again for this event. We are also going to try and get Greg McDermott & a couple of Basketball players.

There are sponsorship opportunities & a golfing foursome is $400, which includes, golf, cart, sack lunch, goodie bag, dinner and a goodtime with mostly fellow Cyclones!

Thanks!
I think to Alabama, and maybe back to Florida for a bit (we just got back from Tampa). We go to Denver sometime in May for about a week - fun, right?
I have the same exact issue for the first time this winter. My house will be two years old in Ankeny in June. The driveway has probably been around longer than that as it was built. In the end though, it's side load (garages face the north), and driveway in front of the two car stall is two inches high on one end and 1 inch high on the other. It didn't do it last winter but did this winter. We've had some issues with our builder and even though it's out of time, they've said that if it doesn't come down they'll come fix it. we'll see if they follow through with that.
Good pick having OU make it to the women's big 12 finals. That is as smart as mixing Lovstuen and jager.
Well, then... I think it's time for our club!! Would you like to set it up, or should I? :smile:
A couple ways. One, you can ask me, as I'd love to do it. :) Two, you can post some ads at the College of Design, but I'd specify you're looking for 5th year or grad student level person. Three, if you know someone who's an architect.
When I say find a young architect, I'm basically referring to someone who's "recently" graduated, but hasn't become licensed yet and just wants to help build their portfolio so they have some projects under their belt.
I was contacted by another person on this boad and we've already begun preliminary studies and convos regarding how it will all work out and started discussing design issues.
I don't know how else really to do it. My email is [email protected] if you'd like to continue conversations.

Thanks,Justin

Filter

No filters available.