WTH? Pollard at Creighton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tec71

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, Iowa
Last night while watching the UNI v. Creighton on ESPNU (yes I know what the hell was I doing watching mid major women's bball on tv) I clearly saw Jamie Pollard (wearing blue none the less) sitting behind the Creighton bench. WTH?

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Who knows. A lot of the athletic bigs are all friends...maybe he was visiting a friend....or looking at coaches.

HandSanitizer

Apr 19, 2006
Bondurant, IA
Is this serious....Why would you be an AD at Creighton? They don't even have football. I am sure he has some long distance friend, or relative with the team or something. OR he bought a Bluejay shirt and went down to the bench area to start Internet rumors :)

iowastatechris

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Burlington, IA
Wouldn't stun me, although I don't want any of the coaches in that game. To be fair to Jacobson, the only reason I don't want him is the failure of McDermott.[/QUOTE
Lol this thread states he was at the womens game between UNI and Creighton I dont think either of these coachs will replace McDermott.

swiacy

Apr 9, 2009
Jamie was an ast. Ath Dir. @ Saint Louis University once, another mid-Major Catholic University in a metaro location. If it was him, probably just connecting with an old pal.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Wouldn't stun me, although I don't want any of the coaches in that game. To be fair to Jacobson, the only reason I don't want him is the failure of McDermott.[/QUOTE
Lol this thread states he was at the womens game between UNI and Creighton I dont think either of these coachs will replace McDermott.

:biglaugh:

I assumed it was a men's game.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Wow...simply put...Wow!!

I think people are looking into stuff WAYYYYYY to much.

Not at all. The real questions that need to be answered here:

1) Did he drive at a higher speed to that game or on his way home (or "home)?

2) Did he walk quickly to his seats at that game? Did he walk equally quickly or slowly on the way out?

3) Did he smile at the game? Did he enjoy it? Did he seem enthusiastic to be at a sporting event not involving ISU?

These are questions that demand answers, or at least coupons.

Reactions: Benny34

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Aly Jensen is Dickson Jensen's daughter, as in the guy who helped make the practice facility happen.

Quit using logic. There is no room for that around here. I mean why would Jamie go sukup to the person that made the practice facility happen. Act like he cares about the guys daughter and all. What Scum Jamie Pollard is for going and watching a different basketball game? He should be fired from Iowa State.

Spam

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 21, 2008
Aly Jensen is Dickson Jensen's daughter, as in the guy who helped make the practice facility happen.

So I guess he wants to ask Mr. Jensen to buyout a contract or something

CTAClone

Addict
Mar 28, 2006
Amerika
Not at all. The real questions that need to be answered here:

1) Did he drive at a higher speed to that game or on his way home (or "home)?

2) Did he walk quickly to his seats at that game? Did he walk equally quickly or slowly on the way out?

3) Did he smile at the game? Did he enjoy it? Did he seem enthusiastic to be at a sporting event not involving ISU?

These are questions that demand answers, or at least coupons.

You forgot to ask about what shirt he was wearing....wait...the OP already cleared that up for us. He was wearing Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron