ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Fanatics --

I am happy to announce today that I have hired a quality journalist named Ian Smith to start helping me out with content here at CycloneFanatic.com. Ian has been in the sports journalism field for years and is an Ames native. He went to media day on Wednesday, where he put together two awesome stories that you'll see here on the site shortly. Ian will also be helping me out with game day football this fall. We have some great plans for the winter as well. So please everyone, welcome Ian to CycloneFantaic.com!

Spam

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 21, 2008
current or previous CF poster?
always been a cyclone fan, or will become one now?

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
I graduated from high school with him. Cool to see him getting involved here, although I thought he was more of a Hawk fan? Maybe he got wise. :wink:

pyrocyz

Jun 2, 2006
Ames
If you were to give him a star rating what would it be?

I heard that he is a 5 star recruit.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
Worked in print media in various locations around America. Ames High grad. Has a degree in journalism from Iowa. Young guy (around my age). Really, really solid writer as you all will see.

I graduated from high school with him. Cool to see him getting involved here, although I thought he was more of a Hawk fan? Maybe he got wise. :wink:

:sad:

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
Worked in print media in various locations around America. Ames High grad. Has a degree in journalism from Iowa. Young guy (around my age). Really, really solid writer as you all will see.

jesus_facepalm.jpg

cyclone13

Apr 7, 2009

I thought we're the only university in this great state of Iowa ? :jimlad:

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Went to school with him. Huge hawk fan, but talented guy and you know you're going to get an unbiased opinion. Always been a nice guy when I've been around him.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Ian is a really strong writer and will do great things here at CF. Trust me. Do you really think I would bring on a guy who exists to belittle Iowa State? Please. When you read these two features he put together from media day, you'll understand.

Reactions: ISUFan22

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
Ian is a really strong writer and will do great things here at CF. Trust me. Do you really think I would bring on a guy who exists to belittle Iowa State? Please. When you read these two features he put together from media day, you'll understand.
If Osama Bin Laden was a great writer, would you bring him on?! :jimlad:

*edit: Welcome Ian! Great name!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron