Official: ISU @ Texas Tech game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

herbiedoobie

Jan 3, 2007
Germany
Meanwhile Cubs fans boo their own team as they get swept by the D-Backs.

I believe that The Cubs exist, as an organization, soley to crush the hopes and dreams of their fans. Kind of like this....

bitterness.jpg

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
I think TT lost interest in this game at halftime. There's little honor in beating up on a team that gives everything away and can't do anything right.

kccyclone

Oct 23, 2006
Olathe, KS
Just turned on the gamecast...looks like I'm not missing much. How in the world can we have the ball for over 25 minutes and have only 7 first downs? Is that right? It looks like we can't stop them or do anything on offense. What a disappointment.

atlantacyclone

Sep 29, 2007
Fontvieille Monaco
They seem to be able to do whatever they want. Amazing that they only have 35. I can't even begin to say how astonished I am at the lack of offense from ISU despite having Meyer and Blythe. Maybe if you look at ISU offense and compare it with opposing team's defense they will look better ;)

herbiedoobie

Jan 3, 2007
Germany
Just turned on the gamecast...looks like I'm not missing much. How in the world can we have the ball for over 25 minutes and have only 7 first downs? Is that right? It looks like we can't stop them or do anything on offense. What a disappointment.

Well, WE actually keep the ball, hike it, and run around with it a little bit. THEY just run it into the endzone. Those meanies just need to learn how to play fair.

benjay

Mar 23, 2006
haha snap over meyer's head

1st and 10 at the 21 for tech

And I said to the Lord -- MERCY

Status
Not open for further replies.