Official: ISU @ Texas Tech game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

herbiedoobie

Jan 3, 2007
Germany
:spinny:

He's got to have about -59 yards for the season so far. I wonder what the record is for negative yards in a season by one player...:wacko:

It's the Mike Ditka/Troy Davis plan. Put him in like 10 times his first season, and ONLY on plays where he gets the ball. Then cut him loose saying "you can't do anything with him."

BD4CY

Sep 22, 2007
Northwestern State drew a bigger crowd than we did. And this is their homecoming game. Wow.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
It TT getting a little tired? Its must be waring on them beating us so bad.

atlantacyclone

Sep 29, 2007
Fontvieille Monaco
Actually we are +1 on turnovers. That's a start? Also, we have to be #1 on giving up turnovers for tuchdowns. Without that (and other stupid errors) we might have been 4-1 or 5-0 coming in here....

herbiedoobie

Jan 3, 2007
Germany
The Yahoo! guy takes so long to update, it reminds me of a boring story that is more interesting than this game. Back in 2005, I think, I was on a deployment, and could only follow the Colorado game on Yahoo!. I was used to Yahoo! being slow, but this time, when it didn't update and didn't update, I finally lost my temper and dashed off an e-mail stating how frustrated I was.

Of course, the game was delayed due to a tornado, which made me feel real good about myself and my temper....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron