Official: ISU @ Texas Tech game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjay

Mar 23, 2006
It's comedic at this point. Just laugh like the rest of the nation. ;)

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
It's comedic at this point. Just laugh like the rest of the nation. ;)

Between this, the cubs, and a 120 hour relationship that ended because all women are cheating sluts I'm getting a bit tired of being awake. I think Ill sleep until monday now....

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
We are the worst football team in America. Maybe even in the history of humans.

I wouldn't say that... But seriously how come we cant snap the ball when in shotgun. We must have one worthless snapper. Also, why are we running end arounds and stuff like that. We can't even complete a pass why do an end around with Bates. Not like you can't see it coming.

MilehighClone

Sep 14, 2007
At least we won't have to worry about receiving a fund raising flier this week from Jamie. Completely disgusted by this effort.

Clone_12

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Tough to listen to...Texas Tech isn't using any vaseline tonight fellas.

herbiedoobie

Jan 3, 2007
Germany
Between this, the cubs, and a 120 hour relationship that ended because all women are cheating sluts I'm getting a bit tired of being awake. I think Ill sleep until monday now....

120 hours isn't a relationship. The shortness of time should've been your first indicator, ya know???

MadTownCy

Apr 11, 2006
When does basketball season start?

I don't see any wins for the remainder of the season in football.

BD4CY

Sep 22, 2007
Basketball practice starts this week. WooHoo we're picked to finish last in the Big XII. I think we'll be better than that though and maybe surprise some people.

herbiedoobie

Jan 3, 2007
Germany
Hey, I gotta punch out and drive home. It's 4 am here, and while this sucked, it didn't suck worse than piling up the wife's minivan after falling asleep at the wheel.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville

What is that, 5 days? Man, and I thought I liked booty too much. At least I can make it to 5.5 days! :biglaugh:

P.S. Sorry for your horrendous weekend Kyro, but at this point, I walked into Hy-Vee with an intention of a 12 pack for the second half, then thought about how the first half went, and said "I'll need at least a full case to get through these last couple hours." And grabbed a dirty 30.

C

Cyclone42

I've started the autopsy thread already. I think most of you would reluctantly agree that the game was over when I did. I hit "submit" when that snap went WAYYYY over Meyer's head on third down at mid-field, and Tech recovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron