*BUFFALO WILD WINGS*

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Just got back. Theres a lot of neon ISU signs and a Rahshon Clark jersey. There is a Ricky Stanzi jersey in there, but it's not in a prominent location where a lot of eyes will see it.
I assume you mean there's an American flag hanging in there?

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
You have to be ******* kidding me. They have Iowa **** on the wall, at the BWW in AMES ******* IOWA? I for one will never step foot in that place just because of that. What a joke. I dont mind BWW, but Ill give my business to the Ankeny one if I am really craving it.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
You have to be ******* kidding me. They have Iowa **** on the wall, at the BWW in AMES ******* IOWA? I for one will never step foot in that place just because of that. What a joke. I dont mind BWW, but Ill give my business to the Ankeny one if I am really craving it.
images

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola

I am. It kinds of pisses me off. The ONE PLACE where you would think they would leave Iowa stuff off the walls. I understand having Iowa stuff at any other location in Iowa, but not in Ames. I mean I live in Ankeny, so I really have no reason to go to the Ames BWW, but Ill go out of my way now to make sure I never go there. I hope the place enjoys a few nice floods.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I am. It kinds of pisses me off. The ONE PLACE where you would think they would leave Iowa stuff off the walls. I understand having Iowa stuff at any other location in Iowa, but not in Ames. I mean I live in Ankeny, so I really have no reason to go to the Ames BWW, but Ill go out of my way now to make sure I never go there. I hope the place enjoys a few nice floods.
Someone's wound a few notches too tight.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Someone's wound a few notches too tight.

Like I said, I understand it at any other location in Iowa, and pretty much expect it. You dont see any ISU stuff at the Iowa City BWW at all, so why do we need Iowa stuff in Ames. It just goes to prove how much more popular Iowa is than ISU, and that fact most definitely pisses me off.

The one place...THE ONE PLACE!

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Like I said, I understand it at any other location in Iowa, and pretty much expect it. You dont see any ISU stuff at the Iowa City BWW at all, so why do we need Iowa stuff in Ames. It just goes to prove how much more popular Iowa is than ISU, and that fact most definitely pisses me off.

The one place...THE ONE PLACE!

Um, there is Iowa State stuff in the BWW in Coralville...

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Um, there is Iowa State stuff in the BWW in Coralville...

I said Iowa City. I understand Coralville is right next to Iowa City, but the only ISU stuff they have in the one in Iowa City are pictures of scoreboards showing how bad Iowa used to beat ISU.

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
Nah, I don't blame him. It is Ames, IA. Get that ******* sqawk **** off the wall. West Cyde Wings will be getting more of my business.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Nah, I don't blame him. It is Ames, IA. Get that ******* sqawk **** off the wall. West Cyde Wings will be getting more of my business.

Glad I'm not the only one who is ticked off about this. Was starting to think it was just me!

sunnysideup

Aug 6, 2009
The Metro
Eh. In the end, it's not going to keep me away. I go there for wings, beer, and the TVs. The stuff on the wall just blends into the background after the first visit anyway.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN

West Cyde Wings would get more of my business if the wings hadn't sucked so bad the last 3 times I've gone in there. I probably won't step foot in there again with BWW as an alternative. I don't give a **** what's on the walls.

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
It's busch-league to put it in there. Again, it's Ames....home of the Cyclones. If I wanted to see a Terry Bradshaw jersey...I would just go to IC.

dtclones

Sep 15, 2009
Des Moines
West Cyde Wings would get more of my business if the wings hadn't sucked so bad the last 3 times I've gone in there. I probably won't step foot in there again with BWW as an alternative. I don't give a **** what's on the walls.

Agree. West Cyde's days are numbered if they don't improve greatly. Everything about BWW is better than West Cyde except for the Hawk jersey on the wall.