*BUFFALO WILD WINGS*

RayShimley

Sep 9, 2008
White Bear Lake, MN
So how's the interior? Do they have lots of Cyclone stuff up? Surely someone on this board must've visited by now...it's been open for like TWO HOURS!!

pyrocyz

Jun 2, 2006
Ames
ate there over the weekend.

News flash...Food tastes just like every other buffalo wild wings!!

Cytom5

Sep 3, 2010
Ames
Im gonna go over there after class. and maybe again for dinner we will see. I will take picutres if its bad you can also follow My expierence on twitter @tomkirk5

Havs

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com
Just got back. Theres a lot of neon ISU signs and a Rahshon Clark jersey. There is a Ricky Stanzi jersey in there, but it's not in a prominent location where a lot of eyes will see it.

A-town Cy

Aug 4, 2006
Huxley
Just got back. Theres a lot of neon ISU signs and a Rahshon Clark jersey. There is a Ricky Stanzi jersey in there, but it's not in a prominent location where a lot of eyes will see it.

Judas. Any ISU gear in the downtown Iowa City one?

RayShimley

Sep 9, 2008
White Bear Lake, MN

Was it hanging in the bathroom? I would be fine with it as long as it's only meant to be used to whipe my ***.

mksmith2

Apr 30, 2010
Ames, IA
Wow...I'm sure they didn't need to put Ricky Stanzi in there...if any hok fans came into an Ames BWW and started ******** that there wasn't any Iowa stuff...I'd slap em. It's not that hard to get Ames/Iowa State gear...jesus.

sunnysideup

Aug 6, 2009
The Metro

I'm shocked! I was in one in Champaign, IL and there was nothing on the walls but Illini stuff. No Northwestern, Eastern Illinois or any other college. Just Illini stuff and some Bears, Bulls, B'Hawks, Cubs, and Sox stuff scattered around.

Cytom5

Sep 3, 2010
Ames
Overall I would Give the Buffalo wild Wings in ames a solid A. The service was great, beverage was cold and my 12 medium traditional wings were amazing. Not the best wings Ive ever tasted from wild wings but they were much better than any other wings that ive had at other places. a ton of cyclone stuff although they need a little more posters and jerseys. they also Had a white sox jersey and many other MLB team posters and pictures. Overall my Favorite Picture was the Harrison Barnes picture.
Get on down there and enjoy some wings and Ice cold Bud light.

Cy4Patriots

Jan 10, 2011
Was it hanging in the bathroom? I would be fine with it as long as it's only meant to be used to whipe my ***.

They should have lined the inside of the urinal with his jersey, then people could p*** all over it. :biglaugh:

flynnhicks03

The Man That You Love to Hate
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com
Overall I would Give the Buffalo wild Wings in ames a solid A. The service was great, beverage was cold and my 12 medium traditional wings were amazing. Not the best wings Ive ever tasted from wild wings but they were much better than any other wings that ive had at other places. a ton of cyclone stuff although they need a little more posters and jerseys. they also Had a white sox jersey and many other MLB team posters and pictures. Overall my Favorite Picture was the Harrison Barnes picture.
Get on down there and enjoy some wings and Ice cold Bud light.

Wow, that sounds awesome. :confused: