You got to love the fear Hawk fans have for Rhoads

Status
Not open for further replies.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
What's funny, is that in the DMRegisters biggest victories for both programs,75% of ISUs have been against the Hawkeyes. Now who's SuperBowl is it again???
IDK, maybe the DM Register's?

deanvogs

Oct 25, 2009
Are you going to answer the question? Did you say you were done here? Remember when you got sad during basketball and promised no more posting?

I imposed a self ban.....the ban was lifted by myself. Never promised anyone that I would never return.

Enough of you derailing the thread though, and back on topic. Do you think Iowa fans "fear" coach Rhaods?

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I imposed a self ban.....the ban was lifted by myself. Never promised anyone that I would never return.

Enough of you derailing the thread though, and back on topic. Do you think Iowa fans "fear" coach Rhaods?
As much as isu fans fear Fran.

thqnk you for admitting you weren't honest.

HerkClone

Sep 20, 2012
This. I am pretty confident that Rhoads will leave at some point if he continues to build this program like it looks like he is, but it won't be this year and it won't be to Auburn. I think he is more loyal to his players and the program than to just up and leave after 4 years. I do think the day will come where a program like Alabama or Notre Dame comes with a dump truck full of money and just poars it in his front yard, but for the same reasons Hawkadoodledoo stated, it won't be Auburn.
Unfortunately, I have to agree with this. Hopefully, it is after the bowl game though. It would be a shame to upset the chemistry. I'm guessing Mangino will be just fine moving up to the big office.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Well I pretty much stick in the in state forums. I didn't create this thread, that was an ISU fan. He posted it to stir and agitate in the in state forum, just like all his post are to stir up Hawk fans. If you don't like it dude, stick to the football board, as this is the forum that this stuff is supposed to stay in, and I respect those rules.
Only sometimes.

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
I'd deflect if I could too,Cytwins . No snappy come back for football? I think so proud is going to catch Fran on the passion displays,don't you think?

You should probably just leave the smack talk to your hawk butt buddies who actually earned their GED. No matter how good iowa is at football, you'll still be a boob.

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
You should probably just leave the smack talk to your hawk butt buddies who actually earned their GED. No matter how good iowa is at football, you'll still be a boob.
Glad to get under your skin. That was easy. So proud .

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Unfortunately, I have to agree with this. Hopefully, it is after the bowl game though. It would be a shame to upset the chemistry. I'm guessing Mangino will be just fine moving up to the big office.

You agree that Alabama and/or Notre Dame will come calling to Paul Rhoads with a dump truck full of money trying to get him to be their coach?

Wow.

bolts

Aug 9, 2013
You agree that Alabama and/or Notre Dame will come calling to Paul Rhoads with a dump truck full of money trying to get him to be their coach?

Wow.

Its just a matter of time. My confidence is very quiet but very confident.

Iowa88

Aug 30, 2014
Pretty obvious this game means more to one team than the other.

When Iowa State isn't ripping off USC's they're trying to emulate Iowa/Iowa City.
whotv.com/2014/08/29/iowa-states-cy-is-multiplying/

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Pretty obvious this game means more to one team than the other.

When Iowa State isn't ripping off USC's they're trying to emulate Iowa/Iowa City.
whotv.com/2014/08/29/iowa-states-cy-is-multiplying/

Yes, we all know this is the biggest game of the year for Iowa. Don't know what your link means though

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Or former Cyclones Jeff Woody and Schroeder who totally whiffed on their predictions as well? You would think for a couple guys that should know football they would be able spot a turd when they see it. Apparently the blinders are just that strong. They learn well from the JP/CPR propaganda machine don't they? At what point do Cyclones (former players, fans, and media members) actually realize they are living in a fantasy that has been completely fabricated by the leaders of their athletic department and football program? When do they stop accepting the hogwash they are being fed? Is the turning point right now?

I saw Woody on some sports show on the Sunday news. He looked completely flabbergasted. Classic.

Ex-Hawkeye players weekly predictions are posted at... oh wait, most of them are in jail.

Iowa88

Aug 30, 2014
Yes, we all know this is the biggest game of the year for Iowa. Don't know what your link means though

Did you not open it? Pretty explanatory. Ames is placing Cy's around town,
like Iowa City has done with Herkys for years, which the article even references. I'd have to say between the jerseys and promotional efforts ISU is pretty unoriginal and lack creativity.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
like Iowa City has done with Herkys for years, which the article even references. I'd have to say between the jerseys and promotional efforts ISU is pretty unoriginal and lack creativity.
Oh you sure showed us! :rolleyes:

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Haha cool story little bro

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola

Getting owned my NDSU is one thing, but getting owned by this guy hurts.

bolts

Aug 9, 2013

Not to be a downer but what else should they be doing for the football program?

At some point you have to stop throwing money away. I would give away Director Cup posters, that is something original and might see a ROI.

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.

Hey I know what we can do! Since we're such a big Ag school, we should do something to promote that. Maybe something like a sticker on our helmets in regards to the farmers of America. Wait wait wait nevermind I somehow totally forgot how that **** sucker raisin face already did that as a personal kick to the junk to ISU. Oh well back to the drawing board I guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.