You got to love the fear Hawk fans have for Rhoads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Section110

Apr 4, 2014
Seriously? Did you give that advice to your fellow Cy fans in the 250 page mock NDSU mercilessly thread? Did you give that advice to Chris Williams before he made fun of the NDSU guys predictions?

Or former Cyclones Jeff Woody and Schroeder who totally whiffed on their predictions as well? You would think for a couple guys that should know football they would be able spot a turd when they see it. Apparently the blinders are just that strong. They learn well from the JP/CPR propaganda machine don't they? At what point do Cyclones (former players, fans, and media members) actually realize they are living in a fantasy that has been completely fabricated by the leaders of their athletic department and football program? When do they stop accepting the hogwash they are being fed? Is the turning point right now?

I saw Woody on some sports show on the Sunday news. He looked completely flabbergasted. Classic.

BallSoHard4Cy

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Seriously? Did you give that advice to your fellow Cy fans in the 250 page mock NDSU mercilessly thread? Did you give that advice to Chris Williams before he made fun of the NDSU guys predictions?

No, but you see what we look like. It'll look the same for you.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Correction, It will be worse for Iowa to lose to ISU than it is for ISU to lose to yet another FCS team.

Were you more excited that Iowa won or ISU lost? Seem really pumped about it for someone who is a Cyclone fan too...

Pitt_Clone

Nov 15, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
I see it's that time of year for the Hawk fans early FB season circle jerk on Cyclone Fanatic. Don't let us stop you, but please try to clean up when you're done.

deanvogs

Oct 25, 2009
Were you more excited that Iowa won or ISU lost? Seem really pumped about it for someone who is a Cyclone fan too...

I had a great day of tailgating and watching the Hawks win in Iowa City. I said before the season I was done supporting the buffoon Rhoads and the ISU football team. It was just too much irony not to post around here after all the mocking of NDSU that was done. Heck I even said that before the game that if NDSU won, that the mods should delete the NDSU mega thread.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I had a great day of tailgating and watching the Hawks win in Iowa City. I said before the season I was done supporting the buffoon Rhoads and the ISU football team. It was just too much irony not to post around here after all the mocking of NDSU that was done. Heck I even said that before the game that if NDSU won, that the mods should delete the NDSU mega thread.

It's one game into the season...a lot of things can happen. I think most realistic fans expected around 3-5 wins this season which can still happen no matter how unlikely it looks. Things look pretty bleak in Ames right now so I get your enjoyment there but for someone who still roots for ISU basketball and rooted for ISU football until last year apparently you seem pretty giddy.

deanvogs

Oct 25, 2009
It's one game into the season...a lot of things can happen. I think most realistic fans expected around 3-5 wins this season which can still happen no matter how unlikely it looks. Things look pretty bleak in Ames right now so I get your enjoyment there but for someone who still roots for ISU basketball and rooted for ISU football until last year apparently you seem pretty giddy.

HAHAHA....says someone who mocks anything Iowa related at all. If you think this is giddy, I'm not sure you know the definition of giddy. It is a long season, I'm sure you will get opportunities to be giddy yourself when Iowa loses.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
HAHAHA....says someone who mocks anything Iowa related at all. If you think this is giddy, I'm not sure you know the definition of giddy. It is a long season, I'm sure you will get opportunities to be giddy yourself when Iowa loses.

I've never stated I was an Iowa fan as well...

Don't think there will be much mocking on my part this fall. I don't think Iowa is going to very good this year and ISU will be worse

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
So proud-I hear Paul has a new addition to his air guitar video. Can't wait to see his latest passion filled clip!!

yet your $4 million/yr coach is sub-.500 against ISU.

Despite Chris Rhabdo's nefarious practices :twitcy:

deanvogs

Oct 25, 2009
yet your $4 million/yr coach is sub-.500 against ISU.

Despite Chris Rhabdo's nefarious practices :twitcy:

Well your coach cost you more $$$$ per win than Iowa's coach cost last year. It will be much the same this year. Plus Iowa fans don't care what KF record is for ISU's Super Bowl, that is an ISU thing, not an Iowa thing.

breck53

Aug 29, 2008
Well your coach cost you more $$$$ per win than Iowa's coach cost last year. It will be much the same this year. Plus Iowa fans don't care what KF record is for ISU's Super Bowl, that is an ISU thing, not an Iowa thing.
What's funny, is that in the DMRegisters biggest victories for both programs,75% of ISUs have been against the Hawkeyes. Now who's SuperBowl is it again???

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
You also said you were leaving cyclonefanatic. You say lots of things...heck look at my signature line for other things you have said.

deanvogs

Oct 25, 2009
You also said you were leaving cyclonefanatic. You say lots of things...heck look at my signature line for other things you have said.

I do say lots of things, its a message board. As far as your sig goes, yeah? I give ya props for not changing what I said like many around here do ***cough***CyTwins***cough*** I think I was spot on with Edozie and Gibson, neither are D1 quality players.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I do say lots of things, its a message board. As far as your sig goes, yeah? I give ya props for not changing what I said like many around here do ***cough***CyTwins***cough*** I think I was spot on with Edozie and Gibson, neither are D1 quality players.
Yeah I agree you were wrong. I also agree you say lots of stuff and occasionally one of your brown missiles floats. I also agree you should go honor your promise of no more posting here.

deanvogs

Oct 25, 2009
Yeah I agree you were wrong. I also agree you say lots of stuff and occasionally one of your brown missiles floats. I also agree you should go honor your promise of no more posting here.

64676_340.jpg

deanvogs

Oct 25, 2009
Did you say you were done posting on cf? I know you cried about it on hawk nation. You are only here to stir and agitate.

Well I pretty much stick in the in state forums. I didn't create this thread, that was an ISU fan. He posted it to stir and agitate in the in state forum, just like all his post are to stir up Hawk fans. If you don't like it dude, stick to the football board, as this is the forum that this stuff is supposed to stay in, and I respect those rules.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Well I pretty much stick in the in state forums. I didn't create this thread, that was an ISU fan. He posted it to stir and agitate in the in state forum, just like all his post are to stir up Hawk fans. If you don't like it dude, stick to the football board, as this is the forum that this stuff is supposed to stay in, and I respect those rules.
Are you going to answer the question? Did you say you were done here? Remember when you got sad during basketball and promised no more posting?

Status
Not open for further replies.