College Softball: Florida Coach shoves Auburn SS

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
This was the final game of a three game series. What happened in the first two games? I'm guessing she didn't put her hand up for those games, either. This game the coach was mad that he lost and decided to be a butt.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
This was the final game of a three game series. What happened in the first two games? I'm guessing she didn't put her hand up for those games, either. This game the coach was mad that he lost and decided to be a butt.

Do they shake after every game or just the last game?

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
The coach shouldn't have did what he did, but it appears he was going to be a good sport and shake her hand. Low class on both parts.
The gal intentionally didn't want to give a high five to the coach. He pats her shoulder. The gal overreacts with a "retaliatory" one handed moderate push into coaches back. Words were exchanged and the coach quickly resumes high fiving the other players. I think you can tell the player already has an attitude towards the coach because of their history, she overreacts.

Would peoples opinion be different of this player was a guy?

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
The gal intentionally didn't want to give a high five to the coach. He pats her shoulder. The gal overreacts with a "retaliatory" one handed moderate push into coaches back. Words were exchanged and the coach quickly resumes high fiving the other players. I think you can tell the player already has an attitude towards the coach because of their history, she overreacts.

Would peoples opinion be different of this player was a guy?
That's how you pat someone on the shoulder?

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
It's obvious you think it was more than a pat. Her reaction to it made it more than what it was. It goes beyond the pat, she was intentionally being a poor sport by not shaking hands.

If her gender was a male do you think his pat on the shoulder was excessive?
Yes, the gender has nothing to do with the fact that he intentionally pushed her shoulder in a douchey manner.

Pat:
523cadb82145669873e1084348a34e53_-shoulder-pat-zps8b016b9a-pat-on-the-shoulder-gif_400-225.gif

Push:
giphy.gif

• Agree
Reactions: Ryan4069

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Ah yes, the NCAA, where the adults are allowed to act like complete tools and the kids are put under a microscope. Gotta love it.

• Agree
Reactions: cyputz and Doc

AmesHawk

Apr 20, 2010
Ankeny, IA
Shove is a little strong of a word isn't it? More like tapped on the shoulder.

More than a tap, less than a shove. A little push of the shoulder?

Looks to me like he touched her shoulder and she recoiled.

Yea that was not a shove at all. Her actions were way worse.

It's obvious you think it was more than a pat. Her reaction to it made it more than what it was. It goes beyond the pat, she was intentionally being a poor sport by not shaking hands.

If her gender was a male do you think his pat on the shoulder was excessive?

Too bad this wasn't a college soccer game. Would have been much more clear of the severity of the push/tap. She could use some acting lessons.

giphy.gif

zrMiRAE.gif

soccer_doubledive.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Die4Cy