RECRUITING: Shakur Juiston commits to UNLV

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
In 5/10 years we will all understand why UNLV had great success recruiting this year.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Outside of the money, I'd HATE being a Div I head basketball coach. Prohm did absolutely EVERYTHING a coach could do to build a relationship and show how much he cares about him as a person, and he goes somewhere for free hookers and blow and a team that stinks and is never on TV. Good for him. I actually do hope it works out for him, I don't wish anything bad on anyone, all I'm saying is that a kid cannot go wrong with putting your life in Prohm's hands.

I apologize if this was too rough of a post, it was just my initial hot headed reaction.

As with Vaughn, I'm just going to move on and say that if all the glitz and glamour of Vegas is what turned him on, then I don't think we would have wanted him here anyway. This is FocusTown.

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Well i can see why everyone wants to play for UNLV....its been happening with top talent going down the tub for 10 years now.

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
tenor.gif

Cyclonic1

Aug 7, 2012
Sun City, AZ
for those 'in the know' or with a good read of the situation, who are the big players and what are the %'s he ends up at each school? Are we sitting good? Are we over 50% shot at him? Less?
I can't understand the many people who do not even read a thread title completely before hurrying to write their own thoughts on the matter which prove that they have 0 reading comprehension or didn't bother to read the title or story behind the title.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Haha. What a joke. These kids keep going to this loser program. Recruiting battles like this are why coaches go to the NBA or bigger blue blood schools. They get sick of kids who end up going to the best payer. Nobody can convince me vegas boosters don't pay recruits. Well at least we never have to see the kid play on tv or the NCAA tourney.

• Agree
Reactions: Stereotype

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Damn that sucks. Well hopefully we get Beverly or another option comes along and Lard is better than expected.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
To be fair guys, this was a pretty solid entry in the series...

1466865-vault21.png

I would want to play New Vegas all day, if I had the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.