Is Fran building a regional powerhouse or just calling Iowa fans idiots and morons?

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
What will happen if Iowa beats ISU this year with our NIT level team? How does ISU stack up with Iowa this year? I am asking because I honestly do not know. Iowa, IMO is at best an NIT team.

For hok fans? Just a few extra DUI’s and STD’s.

• Funny
Reactions: Joel1

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
What will happen if Iowa beats ISU this year with our NIT level team? How does ISU stack up with Iowa this year? I am asking because I honestly do not know. Iowa, IMO is at best an NIT team.
Calls Iowa NIT level.
Wonders how ISU matches up with Iowa.
-Doesn't know.
Calls Iowa NIT level at best.

giphy.gif

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Same as any other year. ISU will move on and do things that are way more important than a December basketball game.

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
If you think going one and done in the NCAA tournament is “going on to bigger and better” things more power to you.

I mean, winning a game in the NCAA tournament is all you have, so I understand why you think it would be the only thing that matters.

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
How many conference championships did iowa win? Players drafted? Returning players win championships at the FIBA world cup? Finished higher in any of the final rankings?

Iowa and ISU combined for zero conference championships is basketball last season.

FIBA world cups and getting players drafted have nothing to do with having a successful college basketball season.

FOREVERTRUE

Sep 18, 2017
Iowa and ISU combined for zero conference championships is basketball last season.

FIBA world cups and getting players drafted have nothing to do with having a successful college basketball season.

You knew as well as everyone else what was meant Conference Tournament Champs.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010

That's great from pansies who are over the moon about "All Big Ten Freshman Teams".

• Winner
Reactions: jmkc12

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009

Sure they do, but I understand how you don't understand.

BLHawk

Jun 25, 2019
Sure they do, but I understand how you don't understand.

I dont consider the Iowa football season any more successful last year because we had 2 first round picks in the NFL draft. We won 9 games.

Its cool to see and will probably help with recruiting in the future but it doesnt add to the success of the 2018 season.

• Agree
Reactions: HawkFan1

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Oh Boy....

@MatthewBain_ After receiving his Iowa offer, Chicago 3-star PG Ahron Ulis (@Lil_Ulis3) tells me he "definitely" wants to officially visit the Hawkeyes. Now, it's about figuring out which dates to come.

Ulis also holds offers from New Mexico, Siena, NIU & SIU, among others.

@MatthewBain_ Yes, he is Tyler Ulis’ brother.