**2020 CF Election Mafia**

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
BREAKING: another candidate has dropped from race. Vikes was eliminated after support dwindled following a series of attack ads featuring parents concerned about his ability to handle education policy.

"He spells school 'SKOL', it's very strange; how am I to believe he will even look out for the best interest of my children?"

Vikes was the Poll Watcher and a candidate from Maine's 3rd district.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
With another inno gone, what in the hell do we gain with the runoff? All we did was just delay an inevitable lynch of one of the same people we were skeptical of last night.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
With another inno gone, what in the hell do we gain with the runoff? All we did was just delay an inevitable lynch of one of the same people we were skeptical of last night.
Also, this almost seems like a mafia perk and not one for the innos to use.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Well I guess I’ll vote the goddamn Same as last night since we have to do this all over again.

Vote SCN

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
I'll VOTE SCNCY today. We will learn the most about yesterday if the original person who was supposed to get sent home dies today.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Vote SCN. Killing Vikes after he questioned me yesterday was a very Fitzy thing to do. And I think he may be hopping on early today so he can say he was one of the first to vote for a mafia

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Vote SCN. Killing Vikes after he questioned me yesterday was a very Fitzy thing to do. And I think he may be hopping on early today so he can say he was one of the first to vote for a mafia
This doesn't even make sense. Vikes voted for Michael yesterday.

You seem to be trying to craft a narrative.

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
Dang losing the poll watcher sucks. I was hoping he would be able to get a good breakdown of today’s vote. I suppose we still learn the most about today’s vote if it’s close and not just an SCN runaway. So, I’ll vote North.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
This doesn't even make sense. Vikes voted for Michael yesterday.

You seem to be trying to craft a narrative.
I need to get a theory out there as I've been worthless. Watch your back

Reactions: Fitzy

azhuth09

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 6, 2012
Des Moines, IA
Vote north

I get not wanting to go with group think, but trying to prevent the third party candidate was a weird place to make that stand.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
What if SCNCY was the run-off person? That's really the only logical explanation. Delayed us from lynching an inno.

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
Well the runoff is a pleasant surprise this morning. I thought I was lynched last night. Although not a good start to the morning for me.

Vote Ctown, unless something else comes up, I'll stick with my vote from yesterday.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
So a runoff can only be declared once right? Is there any reason for this person to remain anonymous? Might at least give us 1 more confirmed inno? I guess it would probably be suicide, which sucks, but may be helpful?

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
So a runoff can only be declared once right? Is there any reason for this person to remain anonymous? Might at least give us 1 more confirmed inno? I guess it would probably be suicide, which sucks, but may be helpful?
While having a confirmed inno would help us innos, it would also narrow down the mafia’s list of who could be special innos (with power left anyways). I’d say they might as well stay quiet unless they are in danger of being lynched, at which point they should reveal their role.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
While having a confirmed inno would help us innos, it would also narrow down the mafia’s list of who could be special innos (with power left anyways). I’d say they might as well stay quiet unless they are in danger of being lynched, at which point they should reveal their role.
I think I agree. Especially since Vikes got wacked. We don’t have a lot of special innos left and that runoff person seems to me to be worthless.

Help Support Us

Become a patron