Gabby Petito found dead in Wyoming

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
They had lawyers already present when law enforcement first went to their house. They know where their son is and they know what he did.
They didn't have lawyers present when they showed up. They gave him the lawyer's contact info. They were first approached on 9/11 which was a Saturday. The dude representing them is in New York. He was not at their house.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Good luck. I lived in Florida for a while. I can already see their moral compass before meeting them.
They are from New York. Just moved down to Florida in the last several years.

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
I hope he left some kind of note. Because her parents have to be going through hell, and now they probably won't know exactly what happened
Which is why I would demand something from his parents. They have really acted strange this whole time. I feel they know something, and Gabbys family should go at any length to try and get them to talk.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Which is why I would demand something from his parents. They have really acted strange this whole time. I feel they know something, and Gabbys family should go at any length to try and get them to talk.
Sure, but even if they do talk (and there's no telling that they will) who knows if they were even told the truth? He may have lied to them too

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Having LOST my son at age twenty two...it was devastating and you never really ever get over it....I know from my experience what her parents are going through right now....
My Deepest Sympathy goes out to the Petito Family right now....May heavenly father help you in your greatest hour of need.....
Very sorry for your loss, I could never imagine.

• Agree
Reactions: Scott34 and Acylum

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
Trust me as parents of a daughter in her early 20 who travels all over for modeling gigs we've had numerous worrisome moments. Especially when she has lived so far away (LA, Phoenix, London and now lives in Chicago).

Luckily all have been nothings but when she was supposed to check in at 10 PM but didn't, you can't help but lay in bed trying to sleep with all sorts of bad stuff running in your head. Then all the sudden you get the call that she's fine just fell asleep and her phone died.

Or the time she lived in LA and her work called on a Sunday morning because she didn't show up and no one can get a hold of her. She ended up getting sick and felt so bad she didn't have the energy to call or text.

It's to the point that my wife keeps me a little in the dark about what she's up to so I don't get worried and I try to keep stories like the topic of this thread from my wife so she doesn't get worried.

It's good that my wife and step daughter have a good relationship in which they connect numerous times a day whether it be via text, call or instagram.

this is why people say that you never get sleep as a parent, even more after they leave the house. My daughter is only 1 and currently I’m just worried she’ll fall and crack her head open…I’ll sleep even less once she leaves the house.

Reactions: Acylum

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Was really hoping they'd find him alive. That trash doesn't deserve to be eaten by a swamp gator.

He doesn't? I would rather rot in jail than be eaten alive by a gator. (At least I hope he was alive when it happened)

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I hope he left some kind of note. Because her parents have to be going through hell, and now they probably won't know exactly what happened

Likely however you have to wonder how many red flags there were in the whole deal.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Parents found him 30 minutes into searching for him after refusing to take any part in the search for over a month. While I feel bad for anyone who loses a loved one, these scum bags could’ve had this “closure” or whatever we want to call it much earlier.

On the bright side, at least 4 bodies, unrelated to this case, have been discovered BECAUSE of this case as authorities were searching specifically for these two.