The “We Will” Collective

Status
Not open for further replies.

clonefreek

Jun 24, 2009
ames
This is one of the dumbest things you've ever posted and that's saying a lot.

There are kids who won't have clothes for school, money for school lunch, dinner tonight, etc. Come on, man.
Not a fan of big charities, local ones are fine. But generally when people donate its to charities like the American Cancer society, unicef, and United way.

You care about these kids? why not volunteer to help them. I do and somehow I get **** from people on here about it. I am Pro helping kids. I try everyday, but to say that there are student athletes whose families dont need help financially is stupid.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
Whatever anyone decides to give to the collective to pay college athletes to play sports, please save $10 and grab something for Toys for Tots this holiday season. They give gifts to kids who wouldn't get anything else for Christmas if it wasn't for this charity.

I know that the 3rd string O tackle might not get to add guacamole and chips one time at Chipotle, but you will really help make a kids day.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Not a fan of big charities, local ones are fine. But generally when people donate its to charities like the American Cancer society, unicef, and United way.

You care about these kids? why not volunteer to help them. I do and somehow I get **** from people on here about it. I am Pro helping kids. I try everyday, but to say that there are student athletes whose families dont need help financially is stupid.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

Well this story from you is rapidly changing.

werdnamanhill

(⌐■_■)
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 23, 2017
Eastern IA -> Raleigh, NC -> Madison, WI
I hope the collective gets off the ground, I really do. And I think Brent is the best man possible to do it.

I guess I just have issues with the whole thing. Why should I as a fan have to donate money to the AD, donate money to the players, and also buy tickets, concessions, parking. It's just getting a little much. I don't have to shell out for the Vikings roster. NCAA should just rip the amateurism band-aid off already. It's obvious the cats out of the bag.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I hope the collective gets off the ground, I really do. And I think Brent is the best man possible to do it.

I guess I just have issues with the whole thing. Why should I as a fan have to donate money to the AD, donate money to the players, and also buy tickets, concessions, parking. It's just getting a little much. I don't have to shell out for the Vikings roster. NCAA should just rip the amateurism band-aid off already. It's obvious the cats out of the bag.

I wish the university would do like an “all-invlusive package at like 10k a year for a family with a $2500 joining fee or something for everything; parking for everything, food and drink covered at every event you attend, special apparel, special access, make it like a Country Club.

clonefreek

Jun 24, 2009
ames
First it was Tyrese getting what he needed, now it’s what his family needs. What about his best friend? Should we pay for that guy too?
Well we should just rely on the government to help everyone right?
Its a known fact tyrese hunter left for NIL money so he can help his family financially. Its been discussed.

• Creative
Reactions: Macloney
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron