The “We Will” Collective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.G.Spot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2020
I made a post, Brent quoted me and it's the same. You quoted me and it's different.
You're being really weird about this.
Absolutely not.

There has to be a digital footprint.

It will show that I changed nothing. Why would I change something?

Reactions: cyhawk3

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Absolutely not.

There has to be a digital footprint.

It will show that I changed nothing. Why would I change something?
Are you sure you didn't hit reply, and accidentally begin typing in the quoted message, then try to correct it after you noticed?

There absolutely is a digital footprint. The record doesn't show anyone touching that post other than you.

Reactions: Macloney

Mr.G.Spot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2020
Are you sure you didn't hit reply, and accidentally begin typing in the quoted message, then try to correct it after you noticed?

There absolutely is a digital footprint. The record doesn't show anyone touching that post other than you.
Never touched it .....why would I? What did I supposedly change?

• Haha
Reactions: JP4CY

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Never touched it .....why would I? What did I supposedly change?
No idea why. The change is very innocuous That's why I theorized that it might be accidental. I have no dog in the fight. You asked for the digital footprint, and I'm telling you what it says. JP4CY's quoted message is changed in your response only. Your user is the only one in the post history.

Mr.G.Spot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2020
No idea. You asked for the digital footprint, and I'm telling you what it says. JP4CY's quoted message is changed in your response only. Your user is the only one in the post history.
I understand what u are saying. I am saying that I never touched the original post.

Again, what did I change?

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I understand what u are saying. I am saying that I never touched the original post.

Again, what did I change?
Ok, I'll lay it all out there.

-The first few words of JP4CY'S quoted post in your message are different than they are in the original message.

-His original post shows no record of being edited after it was posted, and other users quoted it in its original form. That allows me to rule out him going back and changing his own post after you quoted it.

-Your post, where you quoted him, shows only your user as having accessed it.

Everyone can draw their own conclusions from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron