The “We Will” Collective

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
Would this site be better without guys like @Gunnerclone? Honest question. I don't mind differing opinions. I love them. That's what message boards and conversation are all about. But dude is a constant **** in everything he posts.

Not the mod board: I am publicly contemplating banning him.

Please respect my decision.
Gunner is awesome … people are to serious.

#GunnerStrong

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I don’t really know of anyone else at other schools outside of connecting with a few on social media. Honestly, what convinced me most was the conversations and encouragement from the coaching staffs of the two prominent sports at Iowa State that were very interested in getting this collective rolling in a meaningful way.
I would imagine KState is a realistic comparison to what ours "could be."
One realistic downfall probably for ISU is that Ames is a small town so probably less "car dealership" type of NIL sponsorships so I'm sure picking the brain of someone over there would probably help.

Reactions: brentblum

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007
I would imagine KState is a realistic comparison to what ours "could be."
One realistic downfall probably for ISU is that Ames is a small town so probably less "car dealership" type of NIL sponsorships so I'm sure picking the brain of someone over there would probably help.
Great call!

Reactions: JP4CY

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Would this site be better without guys like @Gunnerclone? Honest question. I don't mind differing opinions. I love them. That's what message boards and conversation are all about. But dude is a constant **** in everything he posts.

It's your car. You don't need a consensus or our permission who rides.

I doubt anyone will lose sleep either way.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
A little over reaction and you are making this too personal.

We are last in the big 12 of cyclones club givers that buy tickets and as a percent of graduates that give. I think we are the only school that u can buy season tickets without making even a $25 gift to the NCC. Crazy, imo.

The numbers speak for themselves. We need more givers.
You should cancel your premium membership and donate that money to the collective hypocrite. Seriously mind your own ******* matters rather then telling others how to spend theis.

Reactions: isufbcurt

Greenmarine

Jul 22, 2022
You can listen to Gunnerclone or the actual FB and BB coaches who have their own thoughts, who may in fact be using the direction and potential of We Will in their recruiting discussions! I think people can make their own decisions.

Absolutely understand this is a personal decision when it comes to people’s interests and giving. My goal is simply to explain how this indeed can make an impact on Iowa State. Appreciate the conversation and don’t hesitate to PM me if I can answer any questions or share information.

Great call!

Mr.G.Spot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2020
I wouldn't be able imagine KState is a realistic comparison to what ours "could be."
Clemson has 17,000 people
Auburn has 65,000 people

Mr.G.Spot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2020
You should cancel your premium membership and donate that money to the collective hypocrite. Seriously mind your own ******* matters rather then telling others how to spend theis.
What's a "collective hypocrite?"

Just stating facts. Haven't told anyone how to spend their money. We need more givers.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015

Gunner has been obnoxious about the We Will Collective but not sure that's worth a ban. Not sure how you could ban him and not ban a bunch of other people. Your site though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron