The “We Will” Collective

Status
Not open for further replies.

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
It is kind of funny if you Google the swarm collective and this is the first thing that pops up:

SWARMBLACKWEB333.png
Seems like the Iowa collective is appropriatly named to me...

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Just gotta click on your profile, 57,000 messages, yikes.

Does that really tell the whole story though? Take someone like @Sigmapolis that is notorious for long and drawn out posts, his message count probably isn’t very high, but he spends a lot of time on his posts. Contrast that with me, where probably 27,000 of those messages are “lol”.

Seems like total number of posts isn’t a great metric to use when trying to calculate time spent on something?

Yellow Snow

Full of nonsense....
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2006
Osage, IA
Woof... now we are arguing about post counts? lol...

This thread has jumped the shark.

My favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla and I'll fight anybody who takes issue.

• Winner
Reactions: werdnamanhill

I@ST1

Dec 15, 2020

Thank you for using this phrase “jumped the shark”… it reminded me that Shark Week starts tomorrow.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Then you haven't had strawberry in a waffle cone at Adventureland.

What the hell!!??

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Would this site be better without guys like @Gunnerclone? Honest question. I don't mind differing opinions. I love them. That's what message boards and conversation are all about. But dude is a constant **** in everything he posts.

Not the mod board: I am publicly contemplating banning him.

Please respect my decision.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Brent is the right guy to lead this IMO. He's obviously as connected in this industry as someone could be to make this successful.
Give, don't give, do what you want but hot damn there is a lot of judgement in this thread.

FallOf81

Oct 24, 2017
Would this site be better without guys like @Gunnerclone? Honest question. I don't mind differing opinions. I love them. That's what message boards and conversation are all about. But dude is a constant **** in everything he posts.

Is he the guy that posted after the Cornerstone church shooting that the members must not have prayed enough? If yes, then why is he still active.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Is he the guy that posted after the Cornerstone church shooting that the members must not have prayed enough? If yes, then why is he still active.

If you ban for that…. there wouldn’t be many people left on here honestly.

• Creative
Reactions: cyputz

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton

I actually like Gunner, he trolls the trolls.

I'd rather get rid of the Hawks on this site.

Last edited:

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Absolutely understand this is a personal decision when it comes to people’s interests and giving. My goal is simply to explain how this indeed can make an impact on Iowa State. Appreciate the conversation and don’t hesitate to PM me if I can answer any questions or share information.
Let me get this back on track a little. Do you know other NIL group leadership at other schools that maybe tipped you in favor of accepting the job?

CyJack13

May 21, 2010

It absolutely would be.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny

Hard disagree given some of those who havent been banned on here the last few years.

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007
Let me get this back on track a little. Do you know other NIL group leadership at other schools that maybe tipped you in favor of accepting the job?
I don’t really know of anyone else at other schools outside of connecting with a few on social media. Honestly, what convinced me most was the conversations and encouragement from the coaching staffs of the two prominent sports at Iowa State that were very interested in getting this collective rolling in a meaningful way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron