Hawks lose 4 star recruit

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
Oh I'm sure they'll tell you they have a 5-star they needed to make room for.

In reality, they're a laughing stock nationally now so their attempts at righting the ship will only get harder without a fundamental change.
This is true. They really are a laughing stock. And every week that passes where Charlie Jones continues to put up 100 yards and 2 TDs just keeps adding to that narrative.

Reactions: Acylum

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
This is true. They really are a laughing stock. And every week that passes where Charlie Jones continues to put up 100 yards and 2 TDs just keeps adding to that narrative.

That first game really set everything in motion. They’ve always had the offense issues but everybody just said they were a defensive focused team. Now they’re just known as the inept team with racist coaches.

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
They didn’t want him anyways ….grades

7Got6

Aug 16, 2021
I’m not basing my opinion off of what he did in the first game. It’s from somebody on the team. Norton is a stud.
I haven’t seen him yet but I like what I’ve seen and heard about KJ. Markus Coker was the last freshman I’ve liked this much at RB. Everyone raved about KJ in summer camp as well. Just need to see it more.

7Got6

Aug 16, 2021
I have been impressed with their freshman RB Kaleb Johnson, but neither of the Williams' have impressed me at all.
I actually think Leshone is more talented than Gavin but they like Gavin’s leadership. Gavin seems be more well rounded but not great at anything. KJ is the potential game changer though.

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
I actually think Leshone is more talented than Gavin but they like Gavin’s leadership. Gavin seems be more well rounded but not great at anything. KJ is the potential game changer though.
Thankfully, Kirk sems to have a dislike for game changers on offense. He prefers 2 yards and a cloud of dust.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron