**** the refs

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
Zero reason to say this.

Why? Maybe it's more than 1 in 4. I've been to college.......haven't you?

The point was to the Baylor troll that what he is linking is in no way equal to what has happened at Baylor, and I imagine if a local paper would do a poll at Baylor the percentage would be just as bad or worse.

So, if none of you crusaders no the difference of what has happened at Baylor and the article he has linked as deflection..........I can't help you.

Reactions: cyclones7

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere

The point was to the Baylor troll that what he is linking is in no way equal to what has happened at Baylor, and I imagine if a local paper would do a poll at Baylor the percentage would be just as bad or worse.

So, if none of you crusaders no the difference of what has happened at Baylor and the article he has linked as deflection..........I can't help you.
If you don’t know the difference between know and no then your earlier response seems on par.

Reactions: JusHappy2BeHere

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012

It was an optional survey and you are saying that for some mysterious reason women lied on an optional survey.

Sure it’s different than Baylor enabling rape by their football players.

But you are saying women are making this up on an optional survey?

As someone who has answered calls on a sexual abuse hotline, the numbers are staggering. Just quit. This troll is an ass. You are giving him exactly what he wants.

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016

I was only responding to your comment about women lying. Whatever you're trying to say isn't coming off the best.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
The people that keep bringing up Baylors past discretions get tiresome. Coaches involved with that are long gone, and it isn't helpful for the victims of that to be the subject of that type of 'trash talk'.

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
Haven’t been on CF in a few months. Load it up tonight and click this thread first. Yikes

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
The people that keep bringing up Baylors past discretions get tiresome. Coaches involved with that are long gone, and it isn't helpful for the victims of that to be the subject of that type of 'trash talk'.

As far as I know, Baylor football suffered no major consequences for a habitual, pervasive culture of rape.

Is @CloneGuy8 a father? wtf why you would defend this? Are you stupid, or did not read the reports?

SimpsonClone

Feb 7, 2014
I didn’t see a replay at the game so this is the first I’ve seen that Reeder penalty. Wow that’s horrible

What’s most frustrating to me is that ISU never gets any calls at home. You might expect some of this crap on the road, but at home there should be a favorable whistle. Every other team gets one

Last week Easton Dean got blown up way worse than that on a similar play. No call.