MLB: ***Official 2022 STL Cardinals Season Thread***

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
Wish it would have been on actual tv and not in the middle of the night. I’ve been trying to watch and catch these homers but I don’t have Apple TV and had to go to bed to get up for the game today.

• Agree
Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

throwittoblythe

Aug 7, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Wish it would have been on actual tv and not in the middle of the night. I’ve been trying to watch and catch these homers but I don’t have Apple TV and had to go to bed to get up for the game today.
I’m sure Danny Mac is a little sad he didn’t get to make the call on TV. I’m sure he had something cooked up for the moment.

Kaner04

Apr 22, 2019
I’m sure Danny Mac is a little sad he didn’t get to make the call on TV. I’m sure he had something cooked up for the moment.
He was on the radio call with John Rooney. He let Rooney have the moment. Apple TV guy also did a good job. It was the play by play guy for the Mets, not some Joe Shmo they usually have on there.

Reactions: throwittoblythe

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Lifetime story for that kid.

The fans who snagged No. 700 had the ball authenticated by a Major League Baseball representative and then, one official said, “walked.”
Pujols stressed that “souvenirs are for fans.”

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Yanks finally getting sometime from that trade. Bader's finally back and hitting some and fielding great (you guys knew that). I essentially knew nothing about him but he's been entertaining as hell and sort of a live wire when they had him mic'd up for an inning or two the other night. Seem like a good guy and knows how to celebrate, LOL.

Reactions: matclone

swiacy

Apr 9, 2009
Yanks finally getting sometime from that trade. Bader's finally back and hitting some and fielding great (you guys knew that). I essentially knew nothing about him but he's been entertaining as hell and sort of a live wire when they had him mic'd up for an inning or two the other night. Seem like a good guy and knows how to celebrate, LOL.

The key words are “hitting some”. Really great defensive glove but below average MLB bat prone to slumps. Off speed pitch is his Achilles but a great attitude and teammate. He may eventually make it at the plate but the Cards had better hitting CF’s available and he was expendable.