SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Reactions: I@ST1

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
SIAP. Am mobile so not checking all threads. This is incredible.

Want to see the wheels really fall off for Iowa?

This winter/spring if their two backup QBs hit the portal, some O lineman and wide receivers hit the portal too. It's possible, they could have a mini exodus.

Our program is not perfect, but we are in a much better position.

The dream for me is we move Manning to the offensive line, and part ways with Jeff Myers. That leaves the OC role for Scheelhaase. If he's the rising star people say he is, give him his shot.

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
Reactions: Kinch

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Nepotism laws work in any organization or government. Just unfortunate they are often absent or rarely enforced when they do exist.

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
After awhile, you just got to feel sorry for the kid and realize it is all on the coaches now. The fact that nepotism has delivered that cluster**** is pathetic. Will no one stand up to KF? Nepotism with a huge side helping of racism is such a bad look. I would think their fans might give a **** and insist on change.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
After awhile, you just got to feel sorry for the kid and realize it is all on the coaches now. The fact that nepotism has delivered that cluster**** is pathetic. Will no one stand up to KF? Nepotism with a huge side helping of racism is such a bad look. I would think their fans might give a **** and insist on change.

I’m not sure if Nebraska would even pay Kirks buyout.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I have mixed feelings about giving Barstool and Dave Portnoy any clicks, but I actually feel bad for Petras. I'm sure he has to just plain miserable pretty much 24/7 this season.
He shows a lot of character every time I see the post game interviews.
He's bad, real bad, but he's not hiding.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Padilla really isn’t much better. Iowa is so ****** going forward.
I was listening to the Iowa post game coming back from a bike ride and the guys were talking about how great it was that he got a shot and that it was a real improvement. Go look at his stats. The only difference is that Padilla have one less INT with half the passes. I'm sure both of their QB ratings are in single digits.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Petras isn't good but he's far from their only problem. He's won games as a game manager in the past, they simply don't have their typical type of team around him. I get why the qb gets the focus but that program has major issues. It's almost like they had a major issue festering for years that they only half assed addressed.