2 ALL SESSION lower level tickets to Des Moines Ncaa tournament games

Lunardi2.0

Feb 28, 2023
St Louis
I have 2 lower level all session tickets to des moines that I am selling because I am now working the games and do not need them.

$750 total

Can be emailed to you.

Pm me please

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: IASTATE07

Lunardi2.0

Feb 28, 2023
St Louis
still available. Would like to get rid of them before the mess starts next week of people trying to find tickets and scalpers over shadowing the little man

Saul_T

Nov 16, 2020
I'm more interested in cheap, high quality jerseys. Do you have those?

mplueg

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 27, 2009
I also have 2 tickets available to all sessions
Section 312 if anyone is interested

crs8975

Aug 14, 2013
Lakewood, CO
Secondary market ticket prices will collapse for the first round by next Thursday. I've seen it happen too many times.
That didn't seem to happen when ISU was in Denver back in '16. That place was packed. Maybe uppers dropped, but nothing in the lower levels was cheap at least what I could find.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
agree. des moines is not going to lower. they sold out in 10 minutes when they went on sale. KU, Texas and IL fans will pay $
KU and IL is same session.
I bet that night sessions of the Texas schools and Penn St will be cheap to scalp.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
agree. des moines is not going to lower. they sold out in 10 minutes when they went on sale. KU, Texas and IL fans will pay $

We'll see.

Tickets also sold quickly in Des Moines in 2016. There was a ton of buzz then because it was the first time Des Moines had ever hosted, and got what some at the time called the best single-site draw in tournament history (in terms of bluebloods/traveling fan bases) with KU, Kentucky, Indiana, and UConn.

And still, by gametime prices had fallen considerably and the market was flooded with tickets. I had all-session passes and barely broke even, and after accounting for all the time and hassle of trying to sell it was a mostly wasted effort.

Last edited:

Help Support Us

Become a patron