2 ALL SESSION lower level tickets to Des Moines Ncaa tournament games

Nihawk

Nov 3, 2009
We'll see.

Tickets also sold quickly in Des Moines in 2016. There was a ton of buzz then because it was the first time Des Moines had ever hosted, and got what some at the time called the best single-site draw in tournament history (in terms of bluebloods/traveling fan bases) with KU, Kentucky, Indiana, and UConn.

And still, by gametime prices had fallen considerably and the market was flooded with tickets. I had all-session passes and barely broke even, and after accounting for all the time and hassle of trying to sell it was a mostly wasted effort.
This is true. People were actually giving away tickets.

• Agree
Reactions: BillBrasky4Cy

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
maxresdefault.jpg

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Great news. So the minimum amount that I can write a check for is $1500 on this specific account, so I just need to know who to make it out to, and then if you could just pay me the difference in cash. I am available when you are.
I would take this deal @Lunardi2.0

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
KU and IL is same session.
I bet that night sessions of the Texas schools and Penn St will be cheap to scalp.
A lot of the KU fans will skip the first round game and come up Saturday. The first year Des Moines hosted the number of KU fans that were in attendance for Saturday probably doubled compared to the first round.

• Agree
Reactions: Nihawk

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
We'll see.

Tickets also sold quickly in Des Moines in 2016. There was a ton of buzz then because it was the first time Des Moines had ever hosted, and got what some at the time called the best single-site draw in tournament history (in terms of bluebloods/traveling fan bases) with KU, Kentucky, Indiana, and UConn.

And still, by gametime prices had fallen considerably and the market was flooded with tickets. I had all-session passes and barely broke even, and after accounting for all the time and hassle of trying to sell it was a mostly wasted effort.
I tried to sell session one that year because Iowa State was playing at the same time and you literally couldn’t give tickets away. Saturday was a different story but the first two session had tons of cheap tickets on the streets.

• Agree
Reactions: Nihawk and Trice

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
Bless all of you in this thread for posting in Rhoho's triumphant return. Brings a tear to my eye.

• Haha
Reactions: JP4CY

ChiClone17

Sep 2, 2016
Decent seats already in the $40s for session 2. One could presumably piece together all three sessions with decent seats for less than $200 at this point. I’m going to hold out and see how low they go.

Reactions: BillBrasky4Cy