Gamblin…Smoke and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

yowza

Jun 2, 2016
This is hilarious. It’s not about controlling the non-con schedule. It’s about playing a really weak conference schedule every year. The B1G West is pathetic which speaks for itself and somehow Iowa gets to dodge Ohio St and Michigan more than anyone else. Notice that 3 of the 10 weakest schedules in this list are B1G West teams. This is why Iowa is rightfully known as the fake ID of college football.
Only 1 year left. Is what it is.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Can you please post the link about Iowa and Notre Dame setting up to play at Soldier Field but ISU wouldn't allow it?

Thanks.
According to him it was supposed to happen in 2021 (ISU and Iowa were under contract btw) so I highly doubt that Iowa was willing to break that contract.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
According to him it was supposed to happen in 2021 (ISU and Iowa were under contract btw) so I highly doubt that Iowa was willing to break that contract.

I wonder if they saw a tweet by the neck beard guy groveling about how Iowa should just do that.

• Winner
Reactions: Statefan10

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I typically throw out all logic when it comes to the Iowa/ISU matchup, but this year I’ll be absolutely shocked if ISU wins. Iowa has a squad.

How do you know this?

Can you please provide a link with the information regarding Iowa and Notre Dame set to play in Soldier Field if it weren't for Iowa State honoring a contract?

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
As in normal CF fashion this thread has become a complete useless slap fight. Shame on me checking in to see if there is news.

napoleon-dynamite-head.gif

Allikat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2018
No shocker. This is the difference between EIU and ISU: Institutional Control.

At EIU, the player decided not to attend media days. At ISU, that decision was made by those in charge.

Shannon Scraps Media Days

• Haha
Reactions: 1776
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron