Old buddy Rhule

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
Both games sucked. Florida was terrible. Akron looked like D2 team against Central Florida. Central Florida looks pretty good but Akron was awful.
Akron didn't play Central Florida, Kent State did.

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Minnesota is terrible. They may only win about 2 or 3 games total.

Can somebody explain to me why Fleck is wearing a jacket or sweater in August with 80 degree temp? That guy is a total kook.

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey

Can somebody explain to me why Fleck is wearing a jacket or sweater in August with 80 degree temp? That guy is a total kook.
It was windy and cooler during the game. We only got up to 80 at the hottest part of the day. Still warm enough to not wear a jacket but I also could see someone being comfortable in one.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Anyone else flip back and forth between this game and FLA/Utah? I did for the first half, then committed to FLA/Utah because it was night and day difference in quality. We may suck this year, but MN and NE both suck massive balls. Every forward pass was a challenge. I think Utah is pretty good and FLA may suck again, but that game at least had athletes making plays, runs after catches, etc. The Big 10 west is a horrible joke. Only force fed on the masses because of the media bias.
I started out watching Fla/Utah because when I found out Utah's starting QB was out, I placed a decent sized wager on Florida to cover +4.5. Got upset and gave up once it became 24-3 Utah. Flipped over to Nebby/Minn and watched Nebby cover my +7 AND lose. A sweet end to a night that got off to a rough start.

For the record, I would not be surprised if offensively we look very similar to Nebby, Minny, or best case scenario Florida.

• Sad
Reactions: Acylum and aauummm

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines
I started out watching Fla/Utah because when I found out Utah's starting QB was out, I placed a decent sized wager on Florida to cover +4.5. Got upset and gave up once it became 24-3 Utah. Flipped over to Nebby/Minn and watched Nebby cover my +7 AND lose. A sweet end to a night that got off to a rough start.

For the record, I would not be surprised if offensively we look very similar to Nebby, Minny, or best case scenario Florida.
Utah was going to win that regardless of Cam Rising playing. Florida just isn’t very good, and Utah has some guys on this team.

Reactions: aauummm

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Utah was going to win that regardless of Cam Rising playing. Florida just isn’t very good, and Utah has some guys on this team.
Yeah I did not know any of that prior to. Just kind of made a gut decision on Fla, not realizing that they are not really SEC strong right now. But I know now! Utah looks legit too. I'd bet on them to 3-peat for the PAC title.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines

Went to Pearl Jam up here last night. It was almost chilly after the sun went down and the humidity is pretty low.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
McIroy pointed it out on the broadcast, but that was some horrendous play calling in the 4th. They had the ball early in the 4th, up a touchdown against a team that wasn't going to come back from any more than 7 down. They run three straight pass plays that go for 0 yards. If they want to rediscover their identity, especially with an option QB, you've got to have a long, run oriented drive.

• Agree
Reactions: BigCyFan