Old buddy Rhule

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
They play in the Big 10 West. They probably win 6 minimum.
People need to understand this. The BTW has been one of the worst two P6 divisions every year of its existence, and has been bested by some G6 divisions. Last year was a great example. OU, 3-6 in the Big 12 goes to Nebraska, who was 3-6 in the BTW. The two teams were so unevenly matched it was pathetic. Or Iowa competing for the west title can't beat 1-8 ISU at home.

Big 10 west has and is a terrible division. It is not a disputable thing. hundreds of data points of BTW outside of it's own division prove this, and it isn't a marginal difference. It is adding multiple wins to records vs. what they'd be in a good division/conference.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Minnesota is terrible. They may only win about 2 or 3 games total.

Can somebody explain to me why Fleck is wearing a jacket or sweater in August with 80 degree temp? That guy is a total kook.
No they will win more than that. Fleck is a weirdo but it was a nice cool night in MN last night.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Minnesota is terrible. They may only win about 2 or 3 games total.

Can somebody explain to me why Fleck is wearing a jacket or sweater in August with 80 degree temp? That guy is a total kook.

You’ve clearly never rowed the boat

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I know it's the first game of the year.... but my word was that some really bad football.

Minnesota couldn't run the ball at all, and had to throw it every down in the 2nd half basically... and Nebby's QB was dreadful at passing... so all they had was the QB run all night. It was just terrible. Iowa should beat these two teams handily without breaking a sweat.

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
I know it's the first game of the year.... but my word was that some really bad football.

Minnesota couldn't run the ball at all, and had to throw it every down in the 2nd half basically... and Nebby's QB was dreadful at passing... so all they had was the QB run all night. It was just terrible. Iowa should beat these two teams handily without breaking a sweat.
Things are lining up well for the hoks...again.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
I went to bed early assuming kNU was going to win that.

Starting to think there really is a Solich curse in Lincoln.

Really breaks my heart.

Reactions: aauummm

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015

There's a reason why Iowa's schedule was ranked 3rd easiest in the nation this year. What's new.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
It was bad football, but that was one of the best catches I've ever seen by that Gopher receiver.

• Agree
Reactions: Cupped

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
It was bad football, but that was one of the best catches I've ever seen by that Gopher receiver.

It was weird... why did he have the one leg so far out in front of him? Why not just keep both feet in the endzone like most WRs do? It was only 'special' in that it was poor form, but he still was awkwardly able to drag the one foot before the other one. The catch itself was pretty easy honestly.

Steve

Apr 11, 2006
Arik Gilbert, one of Matt Rhule's finest. Former 5 star TE recruit transferred from LSU to Georgia to Nebraska. Rhule said that he brought him to Nebraska because he had the "right people" to work with him given his troubled past. Matt might need some new people for players to work with. Less than 3 weeks after the video of the vape store smash and grab arrest in Lincoln, Gilbert was arrested for a similar crime back in Georgia.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron