Status
Not open for further replies.

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Ok. You’re right. I will crawl back into my hole now because you and your klan are so intelligent. Goodnight
I love how you insinuate cancel culture is as bad as rape and then throw out a Ku Klux Klan reference on your way out. Tells me everything I need to know about you.

royalcy

Feb 7, 2016
Nope. I’ll just continue to shake my head that Story City, the Superintendent, his coach, and his parents all failed him and the victim. Will you continue to support your son, I mean, Kade Blume the Sexual Predator regardless of his sports prowess?
Why don’t you and your cyfan cronies go take the kid out, because if you don’t, you’re just failing all of us. After all, it’s your moral duty

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Why don’t you and your cyfan cronies go take the kid out, because if you don’t, you’re just failing all of us. After all, it’s your moral duty
I thought you were leaving?

Anyways, Story City schools tried sweeping this under the rug until public outcry forced them to do something. So clearly public opinion works. Calling out people for a school district for neglecting the safety of their students is never the wrong thing.

Reactions: isufbcurt and MJ29

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
No doubt, I’m sure you actually think that highly of yourself. I’m sure as **** you did something in hs you regretted.
I didn't go to law school because I didn't see the value. I certainly did some things in high school I'm not proud of, regret is strong, but nothing close to rape. I can still smell the weed I sold to a sophomore at double what I paid

Reactions: MJ29

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
As a casual reader of this site, I find it disturbing that when someone on here has a different opinion, they are attacked and ridiculed for having that opinion. I believe everyone on here believes what the kid did was hideous in nature. The mob rule on this site is just about as sick
Oh boy, and now we've reached the "people bothered by a rapist are just as bad as the rapist!" part of the chapter. There you have it, everyone else except 2 people are rapist-adjacent. Brilliant analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.