Status
Not open for further replies.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Murder, idk. Not really my place to judge.
Well. That says it all. So, hypothetically, he could have participated in the serial gang rape of an entire class of kindergarteners and he should be free to wrestle, unless maybe he murdered the class of kindergartens after raping them, but we really don't know because you just wouldn't feel right judging someone who did that.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Well. That says it all. So, hypothetically, he could have participated in the serial gang rape of an entire class of kindergarteners and he should be free to wrestle, unless maybe he murdered the class of kindergartens after raping them, but we really don't know because you just wouldn't feel right judging someone who did that.
And, apparently, @royalcy would be right there with you.

Cy Guy69

Nov 2, 2023
Ok come on now, that’s just beyond sick. Of course not.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
just give up. The mob, clan, cyfan cronies, are gonna eat you alive. You are not welcome in their safe haven
Well, that's one way to look at it. I'm sorry you feel you are not welcome.
You are welcome. That doesn't mean I'm going to accept opinions without pushback. If you can't take the heat...I dunno. Change your stance, keep whining, or walk away. I have walked away from threads before when they are not to my taste. Maybe you should try that?

royalcy

Feb 7, 2016
You are welcome. That doesn't mean I'm going to accept opinions without pushback. If you can't take the heat...I dunno. Change your stance, keep whining, or walk away. I have walked away from threads before when they are not to my taste. Maybe you should try that?
I will

Cy Guy69

Nov 2, 2023
It’s not really you, it’s the army of people who spam rate and don’t interject their opinions into the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron