MBB Exit Interviews

Jkclone15

Nov 19, 2017
So, the last two years TJ has conducted an exit interview with each of the players the Monday and Tuesday after the team was eliminated from the NCAA tournament. I'm assuming he will again this year.

That being said, if you're TJ, what order would you schedule those interviews? Would you start with the guys who you expect to come back next year? The largest contributors? Those you think will transfer? Or do you just go by seniority and start with the graduating seniors and work your way down?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
So, the last two years TJ has conducted an exit interview with each of the players the Monday and Tuesday after the team was eliminated from the NCAA tournament. I'm assuming he will again this year.

That being said, if you're TJ, what order would you schedule those interviews? Would you start with the guys who you expect to come back next year? The largest contributors? Those you think will transfer? Or do you just go by seniority and start with the graduating seniors and work your way down?

Sorry.... but who gives a s**t?

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines

You have to go starters, rotation, other. Things can change based on how other meetings go.

Reactions: bozclone

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
This thread definitely wasn't what I thought it was going to be when I clicked.

Anyway, don't you imagine the scheduling probably has something to do with who is available at what times, based on class schedules and other commitments and such?

That said, it seems like you would prioritize guys you think are both 1) transfer portal flight risks, and 2) that you'd like back on the roster next year.

Spam

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 21, 2008
This thread definitely wasn't what I thought it was going to be when I clicked.

Anyway, don't you imagine the scheduling probably has something to do with who is available at what times, based on class schedules and other commitments and such?

That said, it seems like you would prioritize guys you think are both 1) transfer portal flight risks, and 2) that you'd like back on the roster next year.

Maybe they use Doodle for scheduling these interviews?

NENick

Feb 14, 2017
I can tell you who I think might transfer out, but those posts don't usually go over too well on here, and serve no purpose really.
At this point, no reason to speculate. We'll know soon enough, I suppose.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I’ve heard TJ challenges every individual player to an arm wrestling contests. If you lose, he asks you to transfer.
Hawley
eA6S9sFvZU4DeAxdXhC25lrvozTzsSrjw9RE3eOBieRsTmTC0TDttEIREjc-gDguIojfqlGwB4bXiwOYrzBitpaanuRWe0Q0qPKyt-4

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron