MBB Exit Interviews

Psiclone

Apr 11, 2006
So funny…. I’m being called an a-hole because I said nobody cares about something.

So what are you guys then…. for actually calling someone else an a-hole on here?

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

That is some great stuff right there. Classic! Thanks for that…. made my day!
You ARE an a-hole because saying “no one cares” is an insult to the poster. It’s the same as saying “your opinion doesn’t matter” or “your thinking isn’t important.”

And considering the number of people who responded to the poster, you are an outlier.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
You ARE an a-hole because saying “no one cares” is an insult to the poster. It’s the same as saying “your opinion doesn’t matter” or “your thinking isn’t important.”

And considering the number of people who responded to the poster, you are an outlier.

I received 15 likes for it…. AND I didn’t say that no one cares.

Maybe before calling someone an a-hole you should read what they actually posted.

Sorry, says a LOT more about you as a person than me. I don’t think I’ve ever called another poster on here an a-hole before? If so, I apologize.

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
I received 15 likes for it…. AND I didn’t say that no one cares.

Maybe before calling someone an a-hole you should read what they actually posted.

Sorry, says a LOT more about you as a person than me. I don’t think I’ve ever called another poster on here an a-hole before? If so, I apologize.
“I got 15 likes!! You’re the ***hole not me! I GOT 15 LIKES!!!!”

Dude, it’s a message board. There’s a lot of people that put their thoughts out on here to start a convo. I mean you live in the Caitlin Clark thread I’m sure a lot of people don’t give a **** about you complaining about her incessantly.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
“I got 15 likes!! You’re the ***hole not me! I GOT 15 LIKES!!!!”

Dude, it’s a message board. There’s a lot of people that put their thoughts out on here to start a convo. I mean you live in the Caitlin Clark thread I’m sure a lot of people don’t give a **** about you complaining about her incessantly.

And???? You don’t want to talk CC, then don’t.

I don’t understand all the hatred, but I can handle it. Whatever.

• Dumb
Reactions: isufbcurt

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
And???? You don’t want to talk CC, then don’t.

I don’t understand all the hatred, but I can handle it. Whatever.
You’re just completely missing the point. There’s no hatred towards you, no ill will, you just don’t seem to get it.

And clearly you can’t handle it

Reactions: Cydkar

Cyhops

Nov 4, 2009
Oak Island NC
I don't mean anything personally at all. But seriously... who cares in what order TJ talks to each player after the season?
You're right, who cares how many 1/4 Inches an old man's balls drop from age 65-70. Oh wait, it's an f'n message board where we talk about dumb ****. Why comment when someone posits a question that might be of interest to someone if you have none?

Reactions: CyVolk and CyValley

HoopsTournament

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
www.hoopstournament.net

I always found the comment “No one cares” to be interesting. Like did you survey the entire world to find out that every single person didn’t care? Otherwise just say that you don’t care, and let everyone else speak for themselves.

Reactions: CyValley

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
So Milan, tell me about a time you faced a conflict this season, and how you dealt with it.
If you were a tree, what kind of tree would you say you were this season and why.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Players respond saying it would help to have a motivational speaker come in once in a while. TJ agrees and finds the best one

View attachment 126659
"SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA GRAB LIFE BY THE BASKETBALLS AND YOU HAVE TO BANG 'EM TOGETHER. AND WHEN THINGS GO BAD YOU JUST KEEP BANGIN' AND BANGIN'...UNTIL THEY EXPLODE AND GO FLAT. AND YOU GO SOAK THEM IN A VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER!"

Help Support Us

Become a patron