2024 NCAA Tournament Thread

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
Someone figured it out today. After 4 games and at least 8 practices.
That seems impossible wow. It wouldn’t even matter what level of basketball I was watching but I’m pretty sure all of us would notice the difference within the first couple of possessions.

Last edited:
Reactions: cmhawks99

cmhawks99

Nov 15, 2008
Bourbonnais, Il
This NC State women’s team has been interesting to watch… They didn’t get near the publicity throughout the year as about seven or eight other teams and they’re looking pretty good…

And on another note this Booker from Texas, she’s the real deal. I’m a little surprised she hasn’t gotten a little bit more love this year. I’ve seen her a couple times. She’s impressive….

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
This NC State women’s team has been interesting to watch… They didn’t get near the publicity throughout the year as about seven or eight other teams and they’re looking pretty good…

And on another note this Booker from Texas, she’s the real deal. I’m a little surprised she hasn’t gotten a little bit more love this year. I’ve seen her a couple times. She’s impressive….

Wasn’t Booker fresh of the year and player of the year in the Big 12?

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Wasn’t Booker fresh of the year and player of the year in the Big 12?
Yes, but the Big 12 has zero representation in the college sports media. She's as talented on the offensive end as I've seen all year outside of Clark. Her ceiling is extremely high with her length and shotmaking. Womens basketball is still top heavy when it comes to coverage. Clark, Mulkey, Staley, Reese, and Bueckers take up most of the oxygen.

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
If the NCAA women’s game wants to be taken, officials need to get rid of home team games and stop the game and get the court right. Also Texas got beat!

cmhawks99

Nov 15, 2008
Bourbonnais, Il
Yes, but the Big 12 has zero representation in the college sports media. She's as talented on the offensive end as I've seen all year outside of Clark. Her ceiling is extremely high with her length and shotmaking. Womens basketball is still top heavy when it comes to coverage. Clark, Mulkey, Staley, Reese, and Bueckers take up most of the oxygen.

This…⬆️ once I heard about her. I specifically watched a Texas game and thought to myself holy ****. Why is this girl not getting more pub? She’s got more all around game than Juju in my opinion.

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
This…⬆️ once I heard about her. I specifically watched a Texas game and thought to myself holy ****. Why is this girl not getting more pub? She’s got more all around game than Juju in my opinion.
She is definitely special. Boxter hawked her all season and I resisted it all. Then I saw her in person a few times at the Big 12 tournament. Damn…one fine ball player.

Three4Cy

Jan 19, 2010
West Des Moines

An updated release postgame indicated that a vendor was responsible for the error and the NCAA "will investigate how this happened in the first place."

Seriously, now we are blaming it on the vendor? Uh, someone at the NCAA surely has to review the court after it is put in place and approve it. Blaming the vendor is a cop-out for the person or persons at the NCAA who screwed up.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
In other words, the hole in question lined up with the back of the rim instead of the center.

wbbnut

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006

farm85

Mar 23, 2016
Flekkefjord, Norway

"All her career, Bueckers has been a humble star. Her selflessness is what makes her such a good leader on and off the court".

Bueckers knows she’s talented, but also knows her actions speak volumes for all those listening.
"She doesn't show it. She doesn't carry it around with her. She doesn't talk about it,” Auriemma said. “Other players that I've had that were of that level, they walked around like they owned it. They talked like they owned it. They played like they owned it. I think Paige keeps it all inside and lets it come out when it needs to come out.”

Last edited:
Reactions: cyclone13

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron