2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
I have a 9 point lead with AP left against Sanders tomorrow night. I'm glad the Vikings didn't clinch a playoff spot based on today's results because there's a chance AP would have taken the night off or at least played not as much.

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
I have a 9 point lead with AP left against Sanders tomorrow night. I'm glad the Vikings didn't clinch a playoff spot based on today's results because there's a chance AP would have taken the night off or at least played not as much.

Same here. I'm down 34 with AP, Vikes D, and Will Tye. Guy I'm playing has Giants. AP off to a slow start.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
Won the one league we pay to play in and my team was easily the best during the playoffs. I'm the waiver wire king. My championship roster this week started only two players I drafted.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Any league that has the Championship next weekend is a farce.

We have done our league that way for 20 years.

My family league has always played the whole season too. I figure if there are seventeen weeks then they might as well all count. And if you can't manage a roster to account for your studs potentially resting, then shame on you and you don't deserve to be called a champion.

Help Support Us

Become a patron