2019 Wrestling Nationals

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
When I was in Tulsa was told we were in pretty deep on a highly ranked kid “out east” but the father wanted to control everything so we backed off of him. No name mentioned. Am wondering if this is who they are talking about and what the administrative positions comment is about.

It’s a swipe about Carr and his dad coaching at the RTC.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
When I was in Tulsa was told we were in pretty deep on a highly ranked kid “out east” but the father wanted to control everything so we backed off of him. No name mentioned. Am wondering if this is who they are talking about and what the administrative positions comment is about.

That might have been Foca

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I get that. Just saying there could be more meaning as well like to get this guy you’d have to make the dad happy.

I don’t think dresser wants to go that route, and before anyone tries to say what about Carr, yes let’s examine that. You have a highly capable coach that has trained HS level very well. A HS coach that has connections to Ohio which you would like to recruit. He makes sense on his own.

Not jumping you, just generally pointing out that Carr is Not the same for anybody who might try to go there.

• Winner
Reactions: skibumspe

jkbuff98

Jan 3, 2017
I don’t think dresser wants to go that route, and before anyone tries to say what about Carr, yes let’s examine that. You have a highly capable coach that has trained HS level very well. A HS coach that has connections to Ohio which you would like to recruit. He makes sense on his own.

Not jumping you, just generally pointing out that Carr is Not the same for anybody who might try to go there.
You are just misunderstanding me on this . Not saying it is what I think saying it is what the Iowa poster is thinking